Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Gbenatey John Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 6, 2009, 03:23 PM
    What are the studying conditions abroad?
    I will be glad to know more about studying abroad and the credencials require.
    ylaira Posts: 1,193, Reputation: 118
    Ultra Member

Jan 6, 2009, 03:39 PM

Ask the immigration in your country and also the country and place you are planning to school.
    lawanwadee Posts: 3,653, Reputation: 124
    Immigration Expert

Jan 7, 2009, 01:03 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Gbenatey John View Post
    i will be glad to know more about studing abroad and the credencials require.
    First, find school that offer the courses you are interested... then find out if the school is accredited by board of education of that country. This is important... for example, in US only schools that registered under SEVIS are allowed to issue I-20 to international students in order to obtain student visa.

Your question is too broad... narrow down a bit, be more specific.
    mehmetstudent1 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 28, 2009, 10:54 AM
    If you like to go abroad you have to look for some networks which offer study abroad at any destination you could imagine...

Maybe there are governmental institutions or a lot of private companies like
    Consultancies for education and study abroad or central plattform for studies all over the world.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Living conditions [ 3 Answers ]

I have a question my ex is now seeing our 5 year old son since the last year and a half... I had said that he can take him but that he can't stay overnight.. He lives in a basement.. If my x takes me to court will the judge approve my son to stay overnight knowing that he lives in a basement that's...

Living conditions [ 3 Answers ]

I want to live with my dad, but I have lived with my mom fro 13 years do we have to go in court to settle this or does everyone have to agree? Also can I go there because I don't like how I'm living there like ruining my teen and child hood?:(

Pre exsisting conditions [ 2 Answers ]

Ok I have a question if I were to have an abnormal papsmear and never did anything about it and then I got insurance and got another one and it was abnormal and found out I had cancer would that be covered on my health insurance since it was not diagnosed before I got the insurance??

Am I employed under these conditions? [ 4 Answers ]

Hi, a few months ago I signed a contract with Im4radio.com in which I agreed to pay a monthly service as long as they give me their studios to host a radio show. Well, after one month, I was not happy with the station, and now want to terminate the service. However, the station manager is...

Probation conditions [ 5 Answers ]

I was just put on intervention in lieu of conviction for prescription fraud. In my conditions for probation (or intervention) there is nothing about consuming alcohol. While I am not a big drinker, my husband and I were out eating and he was going to order a glass of wine for me, but I was...

View more questions Search