Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    luvyrkez Posts: 28, Reputation: 1

Jan 5, 2009, 09:03 PM
    My baby dropped.
    How long before delivery after your baby drops? I have 3 other children, but have never made it far enough to have it drop.
    Linnette1973 Posts: 36, Reputation: 0

Jan 6, 2009, 04:25 AM
    Usually this happens in the 8th month of pregnancy. I( doesn't mean you will deliver any sooner your baby just moved in the position for delivery so it really depends on when the baby decides he/she wants out LOL but check if you have dilated at your next Dr visit
    GirlWSlingshot Posts: 224, Reputation: 21

Jan 6, 2009, 04:48 PM

I believe I read somewhere that babies don't usually drop quite so dramatically with subsequent pregnancies. So you probably won't experience much of a drop until you're actually in labor.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Do sentances ever get dropped? [ 2 Answers ]

Hi I live in ireland but used to live in england. While in england my g/f committed a large amount of driving offences (driving with no licence, tax or MOT). She was looking at time not sure how much so she fled the country. She was convicted in her absence I don't know how long she got but will...

I just dropped it and it's cracked [ 15 Answers ]

My laptop just fell, and the disk thing opened and kind of broke in half. My dads going to be mad when he see's it. And should I still try to close it? Or should I leave it open? I can use the computer but I'm afriad if I push it back in, I won't be able to Help asap

31 weeks has baby dropped [ 3 Answers ]

Im 31 weeks this is my first child is it possible that the baby could have already dropped I've been feeling a lot of pressure down there whenever I walk and many kicks to the ribs what could this be? Is it possible that I could go into labour at 38 weeks

Baby dropped [ 4 Answers ]

Is it normal for the baby to drop at 31 weeks? Do it mean that I'm going to have him early, or am I just going to have this hurtful pressure for the next 9 weeks?

View more questions Search