Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    nr13 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jan 5, 2009, 11:29 AM
    Removing frozen sign from ground
    How do I remove a relator sign that is frozen in the ground by two metal tubes,

Thanks
    nr13 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jan 5, 2009, 01:01 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by damels2009 View Post
    I'm thinking that I'd probably use hot water and rock salt mixture. I really hope this can shed some light on it for you.

Thanks, will try that a let you know how it did.
    Clough Posts: 26,677, Reputation: 1649
    Uber Member

Jan 5, 2009, 04:37 PM

Hi, nr13!

Using a heat gun or propane torch might also work.

Thanks!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Removing frozen bathroom sink valve [ 5 Answers ]

Hello, I'm new to this site. My question is that I'm trying to replace the water shut off valve in bathroom sink. It has a compression fitting, but the "nut" is frozen... Does anyone have any suggestion on how to break the "nut" loose? Thanks, Keagan

Removing above ground pool [ 5 Answers ]

hello, someone please help me, my girlfriend is moving to Arizona,and she is giving me her 15x30 oval pool. The thing is,I must remove it from her home and reinstall at mine. I have the bodies to do this,my question is; what tools would I need to safely remove this pool without ruining it or not...

Removing Above Ground Pool [ 6 Answers ]

I have an above ground Pool which is over 5 years old and probably 15 x 30 oval shaped.I have no manuals since the pool came with the house. I want to get rid of the pool. It is full of water at this time. I am absolutely not a handy man. Please tell me what is the easiest and cheapest way to get...

Removing Above ground pool. [ 1 Answers ]

Does anyone who lives in southern New Jersey (in the Gloucester County area) have an above ground pool in good condition that they would like disassembled and removed? I would be happy to do it. Please just let me know.

Open ground when neutral not touching ground [ 3 Answers ]

Hi, I was moving around a room and noticed my wife wanted her desk elsewhere. I decided to, since she would have her computer on it, check the outlet she would be moving to. It seemed old so I changed it. I noticed before I changed it that with my GFCI tester, all sockets on this circuit were...

View more questions Search