Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    xxxhellobbyxxx Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 3, 2009, 11:44 PM
    No signs of pregnancy, negative pregnancy test, and period three days late.
    My period is three days late now, and I was having cramps like I was going to start it, but then it never came. I've been worried, because me & my boyfriend have had sex unprotected, using the pull out method, & I have been reading about the "pre " thing, & I'm worried I got pregnant by that, but I took two pregnancy tests, and they both said I am not pregnant, and I used the expensive kind. I don't have any signs of being pregnant, only that I missed my period, and I haven't stressed that much, but I did stress some last week. The last time I had my period was on December 5th-december 11th, 2008. My period lasts usually six days every time, and comes every 21 days after I'm done with it. Last time I had it it came a day early, and the blood looking kind of weird, like not how it usually looked, but I didn't think much of it then. But I really need help and answers, I don't want to go see a doctor, because I don't want to let my parents know anything, I'm to young, and they would freak out, any comment & advice would help me a lot, please&thanks.
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Jan 3, 2009, 11:52 PM
    In the medical community 3 days is not considered late for even the most regular of women.

If you are not yet ready to be a mother, you need to use some form, or two, of contraception.

When taking a HPT, be sure you are using first morning urine.

The more you stress out, the later your period will be.
    tcazel Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Jun 2, 2012, 12:33 AM
    Or you wait a 4th day...

I'm NOT a registered nurse though so take the other persons advice...
    583michelle Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 20, 2012, 06:38 AM
    I'm 3 days late on my period but don't have no signs of period or pregnancy.
    dollysunitha Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Sep 17, 2012, 06:27 AM
    Hi, I'm late on periods by 10 days. My LMP was aug 4th. HPT was -ve. Am I preg/?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

18 days late with period.Negative Pregnancy tests! [ 6 Answers ]

I was suppose to start my period on December 16th. I have never had irregular periods or even started late. My cycle is exactly 30 days. I did have unprotected sex several times during the end of November and all throughout December. I haven't had to many common pregnancy symptoms. Although I have...

Late period, negative pregnancy test [ 4 Answers ]

Well I have been trying to conceive a baby for about 6 months and I have been having problems. Right now I am 33 days late on my period I have taken several pregnancy test and there all negative. Can anyone tell me what is wrong?

Late period, negative pregnancy test [ 3 Answers ]

I am usually very regular (31-32 day cycles) but the past 2 months my cycle has been shortened to 25-26 days... I wasn't exactly sure when I would start my period this month but at the latest it should have started on Nov 1st. It is now Nov. 5th and still no period... I had some spotting when I...

Period 11 days late, negative pregnancy test a week ago, possibly still pregnant? [ 10 Answers ]

My period is currently 11 days late. I took a pregnancy test about a week ago and it was negative. Is there still a chance I could be pregnant?

Period four days late but negative pregnancy test? [ 1 Answers ]

Hi, me and my husband tried for a baby for about 6 months I got pregnant and we were so excited we really wanted a baby. Well at 2 months I had a misscarriage:( We waited 3 months like they doctor said we should before we started trying again. Now, it has been exactly 3 months since we've been...

View more questions Search