Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Firecow Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jan 3, 2009, 05:56 PM
    Microsoft Paint Fuzzies?
    Well, I love to use Microsoft Paint, I like to make my own pictures for school assignments instead of searching the web for boring old pictures that everyone else gets. But ever since I purchased my new HP Pavilion laptop and used MS Paint, after I save a picture, it's not the same as before. The colors get blotched and mixed and different shades of them get mixed in. So if I want to work on a picture, then I have to keep it open until I'm done, but even then, it gets messed up and I can't work on it anymore. I don't know why this is happening and it is very disturbing when I'm working on something that I'm proud of and this happens. If anyone can give me some answers then please tell me what is happening, I tried to contact MS but they're too busy working on their Frankenstein they call Vista. Thanks for your time, and thanks to all those who answer!
    ~I've attached one of my pictures to show you what I mean.
    Attached Images

Firecow Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jan 3, 2009, 06:04 PM

By the way, this never used to happen before I got Vista...

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Windows Vista, Microsoft office 2007, Microsoft equation 3.0 [ 5 Answers ]

I have Microsoft Vista which I do not think really makes that much of a difference but I have Microsoft Office 2007 and I need to use Microsoft equation 3.0. I know I have it on my computer because I found it. I just don't know how to use it. I have taken a couple of tutorials and still can not...

I am a girl and have to figure out what paint and how to paint my barn? [ 4 Answers ]

Ok so now that I have your attention.. I have a very old existing barn with not much paint on it. Who knows when and with what type of paint was used it is so weathered. I think I can just paint over it. In its condition I would have to sand it. The paint is not flaking it is just very weathered...

Microsoft xp home edition and Microsoft xp [ 2 Answers ]

Hi, I want to know how I can delete one of it so that I am able to use one properly. When I was re-installing XP home edition, I couldn't delete the partition (C) which contained another XP. Now I have two and thus a little bit confused. Can anyone help me with providing some...

What prep work is needed to change from oilbase paint to waterbase paint? [ 1 Answers ]

Is there anything I need to do to prep my kitchen from oilbase paint to water base paint ?

Microsoft Paint [ 2 Answers ]

I can't open my files with paint, Here is the error message AppName: mspaint.exe AppVer: 5.1.2600.0 ModName: mfc42u.dll ModVer: 6.0.8665.0 Offset: 00017103 What should I do?

View more questions Search