Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Tata Posts: 6, Reputation: 1

Jul 20, 2006, 09:11 AM
    Foundations... variations!! I'm confused!
    :confused:

Hello, everyone! I'm just new here.. anyway, I'm glad I was able to find this site.. thank God. And I hope you can help me. It seems that whatever type of foundation I use, creams, sticks, cakes... it doesn't work for me. Sometimes it makes my skin look dry, sometimes it makes my skin look oily... am I just not using enough water in my sponge to blend it or what? Help... thanks!
    PrettyLady Posts: 2,765, Reputation: 332
    -

Jul 20, 2006, 05:54 PM
    You have combination skin. Combination skin is a common skin type with the frustration of having to deal with both dry and oily skin.

For combination skin, select a foundation labeled as skin balancing, which would be perfect for this kind of skin type. If you can't find such a product, a combination of liquid foundation and a powder in translucent form will help take off the shine on your T-zone. For combination skin, you have to know if you have skin more on the oily side, or the dry side and select the appropriate formulation foundations that are cream-to-powder based are recommended for this type of skin. Some self-adjusting foundations can control oil production and also prevent moisture loss.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Repairing and painting Block Foundations [ 2 Answers ]

Power washing my block foundation to remove old peeling, flaking paint has left pock marks and some loss of mortar in joints. How do I repair and then what type of primer paint should I use? (Don't know what the original paint was-oil based or latex). I'd appreciate your help. Thanks.

How many variations? [ 1 Answers ]

How do you calculate the number of unique variations if you have 30 possible items to choose from and you can pick 1 to 30 of them?

Rebar in foundations [ 2 Answers ]

If you have an old foundation that does not have rebar, and you are going to tear down the existing house and rebuild. Is there a way to reinforce with rebar in the existing foundation?

Do Qumranic/Essense foundations of Christianity predate Jesus Christ? [ 9 Answers ]

Have you read the book, EDMUND WILSON. The Dead Sea Scrolls, 1947-1969, New York: Oxford University Press, 1969? As an eminent critic and author, Wilson has shown himself a man for all subjects. Though a self-confessed nonexpert on the scrolls, his narrative powers brought his work wide...

Embedded pole foundations [ 0 Answers ]

I am planning a cabin for part-time use. Does a pressure-treated, embedded pole foundation save that much over a reinforced footing and concrete block? To be sure of being below the frost line, I like the footing bottom to be about 32" below grade. Your input will be appreciated. Stoker

View more questions Search