Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    survivorboi Posts: 431, Reputation: 9

Jan 3, 2009, 08:41 AM
    My hands are shaking
    I never could make me fingers stay still for some reason. It's always shaking at the tip of my fingers, sometimes even my hand are shaking. I don't notice me being nervous or anything. It just happens at random times, like it happens when I watch TV or any other times. I just think something's is wrong for my hands not to be steady. I'm 13 and I don't have any sickness or whatever. Please let me know what that is. Thanks
    twinkiedooter Posts: 12,172, Reputation: 1054
    Uber Member

Jan 3, 2009, 04:00 PM

Please tell your parents about this and have them take you to a neurologist for a check up to see what is the cause of this. For your hands to shake like that it is definitely some sort of neurological problem.
    andrewc24301 Posts: 374, Reputation: 29

Jan 3, 2009, 07:29 PM

I agree with twinkiedooter, only a doctor can really tell what's going on, but for me, my hands shake if I get real hungry, or I've had too much caffine.

What is your diet?
    survivorboi Posts: 431, Reputation: 9

Jan 4, 2009, 01:32 PM

I'm Asian, so my diet is mostly, rice. I don't drink coffee or stuff like that, at all. I even have trouble making my neck stay still at some times! It just keep on twitching and things like that.

Thanks, I will see about a neurologist!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Car is Shaking/Hesitating. Possible bad gas? [ 1 Answers ]

I filled my car up at a wal-mart gas station yesterday and they were selling SUPER unleaded at regular price because they were out of regular. So I filled my car up with that. It drove home fine, and then I drove town for about 15 minutes with no problem. And then all day today I would get a lot...

Pipes shaking [ 2 Answers ]

Recently, whenever we run the water from various sources in the house, the pipes start to shake and make a lot of noise. The shaking and noise are occurring right at the water meter in the basement. It is somewhat intermittent in that it doesn't always happen. We have had no recent construction...

Dog shaking like seizures [ 2 Answers ]

My daschund started shaking with mouth open and can't shut mouth during this. When stop shaking, the mouth doesn't close right. What could be the cause of this?

Shaking furnace [ 1 Answers ]

Furnace works but this morning while running it shakes and sounds horrible. Never did this before. Planning on leaving for the day should I shut off furnace or will it be OK. It's a Airco (forced air)

View more questions Search