Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    xXJennacideXx Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Jan 2, 2009, 09:56 PM
    How to Establish One's Self as the Pack Leader
    All of the dog training shows seem to have one thing in common and that is to establish yourself as your dog pack leader. I know that my dog loves me and looks up to me but I don't think he has much respect for me. I think this would be the key to success if someone could help me out.

How do I establish myself as my dog's Pack Leader?
    starbuck8 Posts: 3,128, Reputation: 734
    Gone, But Not Forgotten

Jan 2, 2009, 10:24 PM

It would be too hard to get into the whole thing here, but here's a link that will start you off. Once you watch this, there are plenty more there to click on. It takes awhile to really understand it all, so I would watch it several times to grasp it. The clip really does a good job of explaining the basics.

YouTube - "Becoming A Pack Leader" Clip

Good luck! Hope it helps! :)

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

How do I get a bigger 6 pack or a 8 pack ? [ 10 Answers ]

Hi :) I have already got a 6 pack but it isn't very see able. I need to do more exercise to increase its visibleness. And how to get the lower abdominal muscles bigger. Thanks

Is there a law concerning scheduled repairs on appliances in one's home? [ 1 Answers ]

When repairs are scheduled for my Sears Treadmill, they NEVER come at their promised times. Is there a WA or national law concerning this?

When is a spouse able to take half of one's 401K? [ 1 Answers ]

In the state of Tennessee how long does a couple have to be married before the wife is able to obtain one-half of the husband's 401K? Is there a time limit?

Will sexual abuse change one's sexuality? [ 8 Answers ]

Hello, I desperately need a professional answer to my questions, 1- if a guy was melosetd by men when he was a young boy will he grow up to be gay? 2- is the first sexual experience in a person life will be stuck in one's mind forever , this is related to my first question, which means a...

Monitor? Or video card? One's bad [ 2 Answers ]

Just recently I started to noticed what looked like my monitor starting to go. I began to notice that any dark lines on my screen were starting to 'smear' across the screen horizontally. So I thought it was my monitor as it was a few years old. So today I received my new one. The problem still...

View more questions Search