Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    horrorsisters Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 2, 2009, 07:24 AM
    Show biz
    A list of singers who have sung-its not where you start its where you finish
    jjwoodhull Posts: 1,378, Reputation: 239
    Ultra Member

Jan 2, 2009, 09:42 AM
    This is the versions I know of:

Tommy Tune
    Barbara Cook
    Shirley MacLaine

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

A sci-fi kid show probably from the 80s or 90s. [ 1 Answers ]

It describes several kids in a spaceship, accidentally jettisoned into space and trying to go home. A martian girl who teleports, and has an alterego (susan? ) somewhere else. Her alterego came on board (to replace the martian girl of course), and she can breathe any air... A girl from...

How to prevent PowerPoint slide show viewers from editing the show [ 1 Answers ]

I have a powerpoint presentation with custom animation (pictures fading in automatically and music playing in the background) that I want to sent to people as a Slide Show to view but NOT allow them to change. There are no settings in PowerPoint to protect against edits and Microsoft's web site...

Tv show in the 80s or 90s [ 1 Answers ]

There was a show about a group of kids that was set in junior high, it was a comedy, I honestly can't even remember the names but the principal was always trying to get them. And no it wasn't saved by the bell. I think it was in the 80s and it wasn't degrassi. Can anyone help?

What is the name of this show [ 3 Answers ]

What is the name of the kids television show that played in the 90's I believe it was on pbs. It had people that we in costumes of animals. There was a lion that painted, a pink cat, and a lady in a blue bird outfit. If you know it let me know.

View more questions Search