Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    thampoo Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jan 2, 2009, 12:49 AM
    Finding Roumer-er
    How can I find a person (source) who is spreading roumer about me. People talk at my back and could not cooperate or give any respect and support to me. I feel very lonely and friends are no more friends as they feel I'm a bad character person
    Should I ask people directly what they think about me and who told them so
    rockerchick_682 Posts: 496, Reputation: 72

Jan 2, 2009, 01:14 AM
    The only solution to a rumor is to ignore them. No one will want to gossip about you if it doesn't bother you.
    ITstudent2006 Posts: 2,243, Reputation: 329
    Networking Expert

Jan 2, 2009, 01:33 AM

Also if you're previous friends are no longer your friends because they think you're a bad character then ask yourself "I'm I a bad character/influence?"

Do you do things that others disapprove of?
    Do you drink a lot?
    Smoke A lot?
    Swear a lot?
    Beat your spouse etc... the list could go on forever but you get my point, is there a reason your friends are no longet your friends?

If not the rockerchick is right, the best way to handle a rumor is a deaf ear. The person starting these rumors won't stop just because you don't lik it they'll probably get more fired up!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Need help finding someone [ 8 Answers ]

Hi my name is James Pawlik and I have been looking for an old friend I was in the Navy with I don't remember her ship because we only knew each other in (A) School and after graduation I never saw her again. I was just trying to see how she is and let her know how I am but I can't seem to find a...

Finding Someone? [ 3 Answers ]

How can I find a person by first name & area in which they live only?

Finding a job [ 1 Answers ]

I been out of prison for more than a year and I can't find a job and these company that suppose to hire ex-cons they isn't nobody I need help fast can someone help me please!!

Finding the value of n [ 3 Answers ]

how ? 312 x n = 24336 I need the method to know how to find the value

Can anyone aid me in finding. [ 3 Answers ]

The kraft dinner commercial where those kids are playing hockey and put the mac and cheese in their helmets?

View more questions Search