Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    vianca Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 1, 2009, 12:02 PM
    Brown menses
    So I have had my period 4 two days and its so light that I have gone through one pad a day its dark brown on the pad and light brown when wiping, is this normal or is it implantation bleeding when can I take a test?
    mrscoltweaver Posts: 240, Reputation: 20

Jan 1, 2009, 12:20 PM

It can be normal, the color varies from brown to deep red. Everybody is different. Are you on any kind of birth control? That makes periods light. You can take a pregnancy test now if that is what you are talking about-first day of your "missed" period... or light period, in this case.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Irregular Menses [ 9 Answers ]

I have had irregular periods right from the onset for which I even took treatment and have taken hormonal medicines as well. My periods are all right when I'm on medicine and gets irregular again once I stop. I have been married for the last one and half year and took birth control pills which I...

Brown discharge on 4th day of menses can cause any hindrance in concieving? [ 1 Answers ]

Hello, I'm a 23 yrs old lady, for last eight to nine months one thing is constantly creating a problem for me is that from the fourth day of my periods/menses brown coloured discharge occurs for two days. but on first three days menses are quite normal , my cycle is of 31...

Irregular Menses [ 1 Answers ]

I'm aged 13.5 years. I had my menarche on 10th Feb and thereafter I had my periods on 28th feb and then 0n 16th march and again now on 29th march. Why is this so irregular. Period generally lasts 3-4 days Regards

Pill 72 and menses [ 1 Answers ]

I had unprotected sex with my partner before 60 days back. I had pill 72 immediately 4 -5 hours after having sex and I took another tablet after 12 hours. I got my period after 3 days of taking pill 72 and last for 4 days. But then after I missed my period and haven’t arrived yet. My menstrual...

Cramping with Menses [ 3 Answers ]

Can you tell me the cause for cramping with Menses?

View more questions Search