Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Crash48 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 31, 2008, 12:16 PM
    1996 honda civic won't start
    Replaced an engine in a 1996 honda civic had to use the old disturbutor now it has no fire when I cranke it over it is not getting spark what could it be?replaced the rotor button and yhe cap.
    billy goat 1979 Posts: 6, Reputation: 1

Jul 11, 2009, 02:04 PM

Timing or ckp sensor is a likley choice for diag

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Honda Civic 1996 Will Not Start - Could it be the Starter Relay [ 7 Answers ]

I have a 1996 Honda Civic. When you turn the key you hear a click. We thought it was the starter so we bought a rebuilt and put it in. It still does not turn over - not even a ruvvv - just a click The old start is good and so is the new one. The battery is good. The ignition switch is good. ...

1997 honda civic dx won't crank won't start [ 17 Answers ]

I have a 1997 honda civic dx 5 speed. Yesterday car was fine, started strong and drove strong. I parked car last night and about 4-5 hours later tried to start it. When I turned the key in the ignition there was no crank at all. I can hear a little hum and then a click but that's all.

1996 Honda Civic Crank but won't start (no spark) [ 1 Answers ]

Hello There, What happen was the previous owner install two kill switch, one for the fuel pump and one for relay under the steering wheel. It wasn't wired neatly and my kids accidentally kick one of the wired and disconnected the fuel pump kill switch and that shut down the whole car while I was...

View more questions Search