Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    cwood452 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 31, 2008, 10:42 AM
    Kenmore Refrig with water accumulating under crispers
    How do I find out where the water is coming from that is accumulating under the crispers. Is there a line stopped up somewhere?
    hvac1000 Posts: 14,540, Reputation: 435
    Heating & Air Conditioning Expert

Dec 31, 2008, 05:59 PM
    Usually the water runs down the back of the inside of the unit. Some times there is a drain under the crispers but many times there is not. That means that the drain line in the compartment above is plugged up or frozen. The drain line extends from the bottom for the freezer compartment to the catch pan under the refrigetator and the clog could be anywhere in between. If you have access to a compressed air tool you can blow the drain clear. If not try a bit of hot water down the drain hole.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

New kenmore refrigerator accumulating ice in freezer [ 11 Answers ]

Hi! I purchased a new top mount frost-free Kenmore refrigerator (very basic model - no ice maker or water dispenser) @ 1 month ago. We had problems with ice droplets accumulating on the ceiling and back of the freezer wall. This appeared to be because there was a problem with the seal on the...

Water dripping in refrig from freezer [ 2 Answers ]

I have a whilpool fridge (4 years old) that is dripping water from the top side of the fridge compartment (traditional freezer on top style). It appears to be coming from an assembly containing a plastic (condensate?) drain that drips near the rear of the fridge Currently, I have a paper towel...

Small water leak in refrig [ 1 Answers ]

Small water leak in refrig at dad's house. Small amount of water on floor under front of frige. Thanks in advance

View more questions Search