Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    tolerance Posts: 78, Reputation: 11

Dec 29, 2008, 12:11 PM
    Realize the signs!
    After reading some of the threads, I thought I will start a thread for people to realize when their relationship is coming to a end and maybe other members can ad some signs.

If your boyfriend/girlfriend don't want to spend time with you no more than mostly it is coming to a end.

If he/she asks for a break then it's coming to a end.

If he/she move on and is with someone else, then it done ended.
    kctiger Posts: 3,653, Reputation: 1319
    Ultra Member

Dec 29, 2008, 01:08 PM

Signs of the end:

1. When you find yourself on this website asking if your relationship is coming to an end
    Romefalls19 Posts: 4,739, Reputation: 1130
    Ultra Member

Dec 29, 2008, 01:11 PM

2. If your girlfriend/boyfriend tells you "it's over"

Contrary to everyone's believe, it does NOT mean "Try harder because I want you to fight for me"

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I tried 2 get her 2 realize how much I like her [ 2 Answers ]

I can't figure out how 2 explain my problem so here's the conversation someone please explain to me how I can fix this problem: (she wasn't answering my phone calls and its been about a week since she did so I said this because I seriously thought she didn't like me but I realized it was...

I realize some of you might think I am terrible for even asking this [ 3 Answers ]

But I will ask anyway. Money is tight and podiatrist is expensive. My son has an ingrown toenail. I'm pretty sure it's infected. We have been soaking in epsom salt, letting it dry then applying neosporin with bandaid. He is not having pain. I worked at a podiatrist office so I know how...

I dumped him. Now I realize its what he wanted [ 2 Answers ]

Me and this guy started talking in June. He is 18 and I'm 16. Last year people talked about how mean he was to girls and I believed them. He's a player and I realize that now... but back to the story. I always played hard to get with him knowing he wanted to hangout and the last day of school I...

How to realize him that I love him [ 6 Answers ]

I am in a relationship from past 2 years. We have decided that we will have a no emotion relationship. Mean there will be no place for emotion and love in our relation. Now he want over this relation. He will be no more in in my life. I started love him before sometime. But I am unable to say...

View more questions Search