Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    powerade Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 26, 2008, 08:59 PM
    Rash on my face
    I have a rash on my face it iches and burn I was using pevisone it helped for a while but it most cleared up my face the iching is still there can I use schederma cream
    18Ahunnie Posts: 48, Reputation: 7

Dec 27, 2008, 11:34 AM

Maybe you have psoriasis. You might want to go and see a dermatologist.
    Bilal_Ali Posts: 26, Reputation: 1

Jan 6, 2009, 04:34 AM

Your are suffering from Psoriasis. A chronic skin condition.

What are the causes of Psoriasis it is not fully known but there are many theories in this regard one. Most under stood factor which causes psoriasis is Auto-immunity. Further more genetics, skin injury, drugs, infections, whether conditions these are all the possible triggers of Psoriasis.

If you want to get rid this skin condition you have to leave all your stress due it and be hopeful and keep continue any treatment effective treatment for it.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Weird Face Rash [ 6 Answers ]

I have been searching the net and came across a couple of sites before this one. And to state right away nothing in my day to day has changed and I didnt eat anything I would not normally eat. This morning I woke up and my entire face was completely covered with barely visible bumps, almost like...

Crazy Face Rash [ 9 Answers ]

So here is the story, I've been having issues lately with acne and was searching for a solution. I decided to follow a regiment suggested to me by my good friend, ISneezeFunny. Well, something went horribly wrong. I have a horrendous burning rash on my face. I woke up with it. Here's what I...

Rash on face [ 2 Answers ]

My daughter has developed a rash on her face which is itchy, bumpy to the touch but colorless. She hasn't used any different make up or face products than normal but has started eating more fruit particularly strawberries due to dieting. Does anyone know if this could be a reaction to eating extra...

Rash on my face [ 1 Answers ]

This question might seem a bit silly, but yeah, my boyfriend has facial hair that, when he kisses me, it scrapes my skin and gives me a rash on my nose and chin the next morning. How do I stop this. Ps he does shave lol, but his hair grows pretty fast

Razor Rash on My Face [ 2 Answers ]

When I am working,and I shave the night before,I tend to shave my face too closely, and often the next day, Razor Rash,is there help for me .is there a solution for this problem.

View more questions Search