Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    katgirl12 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 21, 2008, 11:43 PM
    Gas leaked out of snowblower
    How do we get the gas cleaned off the garage floor? (It is freezing outside!)

The whole house smells terrible also.

Help please.
    21boat Posts: 2,441, Reputation: 212
    Ultra Member

Dec 22, 2008, 01:28 AM

A good product is "Spray Nine" a white spray bottle and its back in the big box stores or a good hardware store I use to use it when I worked as a garage mechanic 34 years ago. If its still wet there put cat litter over it to absorb it and throw a rag on top of litter ( sounds like a bomb) I hope you can find it. Cutting down gas is a bit tricky.
    In a pinch use carburetor cleaner and rags it will smell to but a different smell.and some will evaporate quickly its basically pure alcohol again kitty litter on top
    After that you can still use 'Spray Nine" is like a different "Simple Green" I still use " I still use " in my shop and to degrease my equipment and will cut down gas and it smells good. IF you can find it Great. Keep it around the house. You won't believe this! Its also approved for Hospitals as a cleaner and kills stapha cocila and going to cocial disease and more diseases I use it on my frig, boat seats, hands to clean up, and it smells good or at least fine. This should help you.

Happy Holidays!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Bathtub leaked through to 1st floor [ 1 Answers ]

We have a leak from a bathtub. We noticed it from the first floor as water was coming from a light fixture. We believe it happened when draining the tub from our daughters bath. We do not have an access panel on the other side of the bath fixtures. What do we do?

Cleaner leaked inside wall.outlet burned up [ 2 Answers ]

Hi. Last week at work there was an odor coming from inside a wall. The wall is only a few feet tall extending from a window sill to the floor. Well, we didn't have any air freshener so I sprayed a cleaning product around the wall and on the window & window sill to cover the odor. Some of it ran...

Condom Leaked? [ 2 Answers ]

Hi all, I'm worried and would really love some intelligent opinions. My girlfriend and I had sex yesterday, 9 days after her last period started, with a condom. About 20 minutes into the session, I checked out the condom and noticed that a little bit of white fluid was squishing around the...

PVC shower drain leaked after 8months of non use [ 3 Answers ]

One shower in our house had not been used in 8 months and when I took a five minute shower, had some minor dripping from the pvc drain pipe onto the unfinished laundry room directly below the drain. Do you think this is from unuse of the shower, expansion contraction, some combination thereof? ...

2nd floor bathroom leaked [ 1 Answers ]

I live on the 2nd floor apartment. We moved here about 4 months ago. About 3 weeks ago my children were taking a bath in the tub. My down stairs neighbor came to back door and said that here ceiling was leaking. When I went down stairs to check the ceiling was drenched with water. Now my...

View more questions Search