Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    whipcracker Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 20, 2008, 09:21 AM
    vitiligo sufferer
    Have vitiligo covering 70percent body and face wanting to depigment with skin lightning cream what do u recommend and is it available in australia how do I go about achieving this procedure
    chandani Posts: 98, Reputation: 1

Dec 20, 2008, 11:44 AM

I suggest you see your doctor and ask for a prescription for monobenzone (benoquin). Since you depiged 70% already, monobenzone will help you deig completely.
    dave1212 Posts: 16, Reputation: 1

Dec 20, 2008, 03:56 PM
    I agree with chandani's reply...

Since, you already have vitiligo, you should go to a doctor and discuss the possible treatments options. If you (& your doctor) decides to go with the monobenzone option
    After going through pro's and con's of this treatment, you can get a prescription and
    Get your monobezone medication through a pharmacy. I highly suggest you to go to a doctor
    And obtain your monobezone from a pharmacy with prescription. In that way, you will be 100% sure that you are getting the real thing.

Again, consult to a doctor. Because, even in the case of vitiligo, repigmentation spots could occur due to folicular melanocytes. Your doctor will inform you about all of this.
    Bilal_Ali Posts: 26, Reputation: 1

Dec 23, 2008, 10:03 PM

Whipcracke skin whitening cream causes pigmentation loss in skin. This cause the pigment retaining part to lose their coloration and hence the too become white and match with the already depigmented parts.

First try to use the treatment which causes repigmentation again for your white spots.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Are You a Psorasis Sufferer? [ 2 Answers ]

Anyone had any luck using home remedy for psoriasis? A 17 year young friend of mine had a pretty severe case until we hit on Vitamin E. He takes the 400 Vitamin E capsule at breakfast and at night and uses Vitamin E oil on his skin. He has made a remarkable improvement and continues this...

New migraine sufferer [ 3 Answers ]

My husband has been having severe migraines for the past 2 weeks for the first time. They come between 7 and 10 PM> He just started lamictal and zoloft and tried eliminating both under doctor's care but is still suffering. It is located from the right temple to the right molar area. It is never...

A vitiligo patient wants the rest of her skin to acquire vitiligo [ 2 Answers ]

Hello. I'm a 19 years old female. I have acquired viligo since I was 6 years old. And since then it started spreading all over my body(face, hands, legs.. ). Now more than 50% of my body is white while the other part is still patched. Is there any way in which I could help vitiligo spread over the...

Deprovera Sufferer [ 1 Answers ]

Hello I am a young woman and I have recently gotten off the Deprovera shot about 2 months ago. I have recently had sex and I am scared that I may be pregnant. As you know, on the shot you do not get your period. I haven't had mine for about 2 years. Since I've gotten off the shot I haven't gotten...

View more questions Search