Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Bigmaca Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 20, 2008, 04:36 AM
    What Is This Film Called?
    Right, I know that this is going to sound really weird but I saw this film a couple of days ago and they had this scene from the movie which is the only one I can describe to you.

This like women starts to have sex with this fattish man and I think that like all of a sudden he starts to have a heart attack. The women then gets like some pills and starts to throw them away from his mouth (like tormenting him) then the man dies.

I know that this question is a little bit sick but it is only part I can really describe. If you can help me and tell me the name of the film I would be really grateful. Thanks
    Couchcarrot Posts: 590, Reputation: 41

Dec 23, 2008, 08:07 PM
    It sounds like a scene from "Save Me," with Lysette Anthony

Save Me Synopsis

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

What's this film called? [ 2 Answers ]

I saw a film, a poor black man was offered a job by some charity labourers and had to go to the woods with them, they treated him nice until they woke him up by beating him and spitting at him and gave him a head start then hunted him(hee hee hee)he had dreadlocks too!

80s UK children's Film - what's it called? [ 2 Answers ]

Hi I watched a film when I was about 10 I think, so its early to mid eighties, set in England about a little girl who makes friends with a rabbit who wears a top hat (a man dressed in a rabbit outfit that is). She is the only person who can see him, until the end of the film. He has a tree...

Title of film kevin costner was in called mr ? [ 3 Answers ]

What was the name of the recent film in which kevin costner played a serial killer and it was called mr what??

What is this old animated film about a dog in a farm called? [ 1 Answers ]

This film was about a fat white or yellow dog, that went to a farm. He wore a tie and walked on two legs. He had a friend, which was a border collie (Black and white, I believe) and he liked this collie dog, who was pretty. Later, in the end of the movie, the fat dog and the collie had puppies. It...

What was this asian film called? [ 4 Answers ]

I remember watching this film as a kid, I'm not sure whether it's Korean, Japanese, Chinese etc... but its definitely asian. It's a similar style to the whole crouching tiger hidden dragon genre, but was made a while ago possibly 90's or even 80's. All I rember is that there are people who...

View more questions Search