Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    psychicangel12 Posts: 10, Reputation: 1

Dec 19, 2008, 10:14 PM
    Coming back
    My ex boyfriend wants to come back to me should I give him another chance I need everyone's opinion and my friend's said he likes me!!
    N0help4u Posts: 19,823, Reputation: 2035
    Uber Member

Dec 19, 2008, 10:15 PM

What caused you to break up with him?
    talaniman Posts: 54,325, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Dec 19, 2008, 10:32 PM

How old are you both also?
    N0help4u Posts: 19,823, Reputation: 2035
    Uber Member

Dec 19, 2008, 10:33 PM

She was born in 1991 (her tarot post in psychics)
    talaniman Posts: 54,325, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Dec 19, 2008, 10:45 PM

hi
    His 19 and I'm 17

Would you rather have a psychic? A lot more background information would sure help.
    LifeChangesMan Posts: 329, Reputation: 39

Dec 19, 2008, 10:55 PM
    I think it's 100% totally up to you. I don't know what your looking for from the small post, maybe some background information would help and such to get an idea of something. Otherwise, do what your heart tells you, not what your friends say, it's your life.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Is my ex coming back again? [ 5 Answers ]

I've been dating this girl for about 5 yrs. I met her when I was 29 and she was 36. I took thing very slow to make sure she was the one.In the 5 yrs I have broken up with her twice and she has broken up with me at least 5-6 time she wanted to get married rite away I wanted to buy a house by myself...

She keeps coming back [ 3 Answers ]

Me and my exgirlfriend have done the whole off and on kind of thing, she's the very first girl I could look her in her eyes and tell her that I love her and mean it. Now she lives a distance from me and all I can do is call her or wait for her call. For some reason I just can't get her off my mind...

Is he coming back? [ 3 Answers ]

My boyfriend of two years broke up with me four months ago. He called it a "break" and said that eventually we'd get back together. The first two months of the break-up, we rarely talked, and when we did, we were both very much on edge and tip-toed around each other. Now, we're back on very...

Is my ex-coming back ? [ 23 Answers ]

Hello People, I would love anyone to jump in here and help me. I have been with this girl for 5 years. We were in love and were living together, and I was planing on proposing to her this June -- on her B-Day, and then this January I woke up one day and my life has completely changed. This girl...

View more questions Search