Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    sadboy Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Dec 19, 2008, 09:21 PM
    Friendship? I really need helpp with this girl.
    I really like this girl. I didn't know her much last year, and we started to talk this year in msn. We talked about everything, soon we became best friends. She tells me everything. I tried to ask her out as her friend, but she keeps saying go with more people. I am really confused. Now, we don't talk that much, she's getting closer with other boys in her class (I am not in her class). We don't have many topic to talk about in msn now, I am really scared of losing her. I want to change my classes, but I just cant. If one day I ask her out as a real date, and if she says no, I will lose her. Now we are just bestfriends. I want her to know I love her. I told her that I love her (kind of joking mode), she said, "no, you don't love me"... what should I do? Also, she's leaving this year... to other country...
    N0help4u Posts: 19,823, Reputation: 2035
    Uber Member

Dec 20, 2008, 12:38 AM

Figure what it is you love about her and find it in someone else.
    What good is it going to do you if you love someone that has to leave anyway?
    JBeaucaire Posts: 5,426, Reputation: 997
    Software Expert

Dec 20, 2008, 08:48 AM

A healthy dose of reality goes a long way. She is a good friend. If you pressure her you risk losing her friendship. AND she's moving away soon.

Everything in your story says "stop pressuring her for romance" and you're not listening to yourself. Listen better. Just because you want it doesn't make it smart or beneficial to you OR her.

Enjoy your friend as a friend the best you can until she moves away. In the meantime, you should keep your eyes alert for dating opportunities that CAN lead to something.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Confused girl with confusing friendship [ 7 Answers ]

So I met this guy over 3 years ago, and I kind of liked him at the time but I wasn't ready to date, we were in a complicated environment, so we just settled into a friendship. Over the years he has been acting more and more interested in me, asking me personal relationship/love questions,...

Office girl friendship [ 2 Answers ]

Hello, My name is sam. I work in New York. In my office I like one girl I don't know she is married or unmarried. She gives me smile two times. I like to friendship with her she is indian girl. So please give me good advice. When and what I talk with her. I am waiting for good chance to talk...

F(x) helpp ! [ 1 Answers ]

some body explain this : f(x)=x²?

Please.I need Helpp :/ [ 4 Answers ]

Hi im danielle, So I like this kid in my school.. but I don't no if he likes me back.my friends say he likes me but I don't think so.They say he stares at me when I look away and when I turn he looks away and when I see in the hallway we make eye contact.its really confusing because his friend say...

View more questions Search