Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    clicklak Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 19, 2008, 03:58 PM
    Search for a movie
    This movie I'm looking for is a movie of 3 college students who all agree on an business idea. This business was to gamble on sporting events. What was the movie?
    Couchcarrot Posts: 590, Reputation: 41

Dec 20, 2008, 01:16 AM
    "Bookies," 2003

There's a plot summary at this link:

Bookies Synopsis

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Fairy movie search [ 2 Answers ]

Hello, I am searching for some kind of movie with real people. I think it was in the 80's but could be before or after. All I remember is a woman, who needs to find someone (either a fairy or a spirit, maybe godmother) and needs to find this someone in order to achieve her mission. There is a guy,...

80's kid movie search [ 2 Answers ]

Movie about kids and floating beds. Please help

Search of Movie Title [ 1 Answers ]

Searching for movie title of a comedy: The plot takes place, I believe,in an little Irish village where one of the villagers wins the lotto, then dies. The whole village becomes involved in a plot for one of the villagers to take on the dead person's identity in order to take claim to the winning...

In search of the title of a movie! [ 2 Answers ]

The title of the movie that I am looking for is a movie from my childhood. I only remember certain things about the movie so I hope someone can help me out. The movie it's self is based around characters simalur to "the league of extrodinary gentalment". With the whole group of more...

Movie Search [ 3 Answers ]

Hello, I am seeking information on a movie entitled, "The Hitler Years." It was available in VHS format in the early 1980s. Can you help me find a copy of this movie? Thank you! James

View more questions Search