Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    donzzz77 Posts: 15, Reputation: 1

Dec 19, 2008, 03:30 PM
    Recommend a refinance lender.
    I need to refinance. Recommend a lender.
    income:$4,000/mo
    home value $250K+
    poor credit score.
    JudyKayTee Posts: 46,503, Reputation: 4600
    Uber Member

Dec 19, 2008, 03:32 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by donzzz77 View Post
    I need to refinance. Recommend a lender.
    income:$4,000/mo
    home value $250K+
    poor credit score.

No one is going to make a recommendation here - it's not a business site, not a message board. Your best bet is to ask lenders in your area, see if you qualify, what amount, what interest rate.

What happened to the reverse mortgage you had lined up ?
    donzzz77 Posts: 15, Reputation: 1

Dec 19, 2008, 03:37 PM

I can not get enough out to pay necessary dehts, even thougth I have over 100k equity.
    sandkicker Posts: 43, Reputation: 3

Jan 16, 2009, 09:35 AM

How much do you miss by on the reverse?
    I am a Reverse Mortgage broker (only in NJ) and one of my wholesale sources has a special program for "near misses" and they have a national presence. If you are close in dollars I could give you their name and you could contact them if you aren't in NJ. No benefit to me if you do BTW...

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Need a Lender to refinance Contract For Deed [ 2 Answers ]

My wife and I purchased a property that was in a distressed situation one year ago from 8/31/07. In order for us to secure the property we decided to enter into a contract for deed. The contract for Deed was filed at the courthouse to show vested interest for one year on the property. My wife...

Can I sue my lender? [ 2 Answers ]

A few months ago, I walked into Wells Fargo to make my equity line payment. I handed them the statement and wrote a check for the amount owed. Next month, I show as being past due because the teller applied it to principal rather than interest (they do this 1/2 of the time when I clearly state it...

Mortgage lender [ 1 Answers ]

Is there a way to find out who the mortgage lender is online without having to go to the court house to research the mortgage deeds?

Anyone know a lender. [ 12 Answers ]

Or a way for me to buy a home with reallly bad credit. I have a home I want that is only 39K and I have 7K to put down on it but am not getting any takers. I have been paying 650 a month in rent and the mortgage would only be 250 so that would free up a lot of money for me but have not been able...

Finding a lender [ 2 Answers ]

MY wife and I have both been divorced and have a poor credit rating. We both work and are full time. Is there a legitimate government agency or bank that is willing to help? We bring home monthly $2,870.00. We do not have a car payment,we do rent for $825.00 monthly. All we have to pay is rent...

View more questions Search