Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Shantise Funche Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 18, 2008, 11:27 AM
    Study material and length of time
    I want to become a crime scene investigator. I want to obtain my associates in it what do I need to study and how long does it take?
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Dec 18, 2008, 11:50 AM

Well what do you want to do, gather the evidence in the field, work in a lab, work as a evidence clerk.

Most of the people doing the lab tests will have very advanced degrees in that field. The ones collecting the evidece, Photo, putting it in bags and so on, normally a college degree ill do.

Please understand, most places do not do it like TV, they don't go from the lab to the field and gather the evidence then take it back to the lab.
    Most crime lab people never leave the lab, but just go though the evidence sent to them by the police, by other departments,or by crime scene techs who collect the evidence.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Can I start full-time study while H4 approval is pending [ 6 Answers ]

I and my husband are currently on H1B visa (both of us actively employed with paystubs and everything). I intend to start my Masters in Fall; and instead of applying for F1, we decided its best to study with H4 visa for some reasons (which I don't want to discuss here for making this post a brief...

What is length of time [ 2 Answers ]

Creditor got judgement on me. Wanted to know how many years in Georgia does a cditor have. Before by law they can't do anything

Length of time Chapter 7 remains on Credit Report [ 1 Answers ]

At one time CHapter 7 only remained on your credit report for 7 years instead of ten. If filed my Chapter 7 prior to the change in the length of time am I under the ten years or the seven years. My Chapter 7 was discharged in January of 2000. If I am right what can I do? Sincerely, Everett...

View more questions Search