Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    steptoe Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Dec 17, 2008, 03:12 PM
    Christmas carol
    There is a christmas carol called "The Holy City". Can anyone please give me the name of one or a few people that sing it (on CD)... Cheers from steptoe in Oz:D:D:D:D
    JudyKayTee Posts: 46,503, Reputation: 4600
    Uber Member

Dec 17, 2008, 03:19 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by steptoe View Post
    There is a christmas carol called "The Holy City". Can anyone please give me the name of one or a few people that sing it (on CD)...Cheers from steptoe in Oz:D:D:D:D

There are many recordings - this is like asking who sings Silent Night.

Are you interested in a specific group, a single person - ?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Tell us what you got for christmas [ 25 Answers ]

Get any good gifts? Did you get what you asked for or was it a complete surprise?

How do you decide who to spend the Holidays with? [ 5 Answers ]

Okay well,this christmas I am suppose to spend with my dad(parents are divorced so I switch every year) but my best friend invited me to go with her and her dad out of town for the two week break (her b-day is on new years),and there is no way to get there after christmas because its such a long...

Your Top Christmas Carols & Christmas Songs [ 38 Answers ]

Ok it's that time of year when the holidays are around :) and I was just thinking what are people's top Carols or Chritmas songs that they like? Christmas songs for me would be The Pogues, Fairytale of New York ;) and my Christmas Carol would have to be Joy To The World :) ! Please feel...

Christmas [ 92 Answers ]

I was wondering what peoploe think about organizations like the ACLU trying to get christian icons removed from public schools. They go as far as saying that even the colors red and green count as icons for christmas and should not be used. It seems to me they are a bunch of people who fight for...

View more questions Search