Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    hokiluki Posts: 41, Reputation: 1

Dec 16, 2008, 05:52 AM
    Computer goes blank
    When I turn on my computer.. there is sound but its normal sound and my screen stay blank... and I can't see nothing. So anyone knows what's the problem?
    N0help4u Posts: 19,823, Reputation: 2035
    Uber Member

Dec 16, 2008, 06:13 AM

Maybe you need a new monitor. If you computer is still running but the screen isn't coming on that is what I would guess.
    theecho Posts: 59, Reputation: 9

Dec 16, 2008, 07:56 AM
    Have you had to move any of the connections? If so I would check and be sure that the plug for the monitor is nice and tight. It will look something like this:

Also how many slots do u have for a monitor on the back of the PC?
    hokiluki Posts: 41, Reputation: 1

Dec 16, 2008, 09:45 AM
    Thanks for the answers, it was something with the USB ports, not sure what was the real problem though xD

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Screen blank [ 1 Answers ]

I don't have an answer sadly. My laptop is, you guessed it, 2 years old. It was operating normally one day, and when I went to turn it off, it was frozen. Hard drive light was on without blinking. Just solidly bright. So I held the power button down. And the next day I went to get on the internet...

Blank pennies [ 3 Answers ]

I'm wondering if anyone knows if blank pennies have any value. In the last month I have stumbled across 3 of them.. They are just pennies that were not stamped on either side. I think it's weird that I've never seen this my entire life and now I have 3 with in the last month... Pennies from...

About:blank using XP [ 2 Answers ]

The IE about:blank hijacker has struck me down!! And I need help. I've try about every Adware program available and nothing works. I've try the manual method and run into a snag. The manual method suggests using Reglite.exe to find a hidden file under...

About::blank [ 6 Answers ]

How about a thread dedicated to this homepage change that won't quit, instead of DSO Exploit. I had (maybe still do, hard to tell from all of the threads... ) DSO, I thought that is what was causing my home page to go to about:: blank every time I opened up IE. Does anyone know how to get my own...

View more questions Search