Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    dutchess Posts: 15, Reputation: 1

Jul 10, 2006, 07:04 PM
    Ailing german sheperd
    My friend's german shepherd (six yrs. Old now) is having trouble with his hind right leg. We want to get him a ramp to get in and out of the truck. He has a chevy avalanche anyone know a good pet ramp - the ramps I have looked at seem like they have a very steep incline for the dog to get in and out of the truck. It looks like they are made primarily for SUVs or vans.

Please help
    Kimberlysue Posts: 7, Reputation: 2

Jul 14, 2006, 10:29 AM
    I am sorry to say I do not know about the ramps. But I do have one suggestion. Has your friend tried Acupuncture for his dog's leg? I know it seems odd, but I have seen time and time again dogs recover strength and even regain ability to walk after being totally lame in both hind legs for a long time. I didn't believe in Acupuncture until I began working at a Vet clinic where the Vet had completed an animal Acupuncture course. People come as a last resort after their Vets say there is nothing left to be done. Sometimes it only take 3 sessions, other times 8 or more sessions, but I have only seen 1 dog who did not respond greatly.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

German [ 5 Answers ]

How Do I Say : Hi, How Are You? In German

German Passport [ 1 Answers ]

I Am A Born In Germany On A Us Army Base . My Father Is American And My Mother Is German . Can I Get A German Passport With A State Department Birth Certificate?

German Shepherd [ 3 Answers ]

Hi I've got a 12 month GSD with quite a few problems. He is very dominant. I can't go near his food bowl when he's eating, when I take him for a walk I have to keep him on a lead otherwise he runs off, if any other dog comes near he tries to attack it. I don't work during the day and I got...

German passport [ 2 Answers ]

Hello, my name is {name removed}, I am an american citizen living in Australia. I am enquiring on obtaining a German Passport. My mother is a German and my entire family on my mother side live in Germany. I was born in the usa. When I was born my mother was a German citizen she was born in Germany....

German shepard [ 2 Answers ]

I have a german shepard that had pups two weeks ago, and she stopped feeding her pups, what do I do? I've never been through this and I am afraid for the pups. So if anyone can help I would appreciate it. Thank you:confused:

View more questions Search