Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    homeworkgirl Posts: 25, Reputation: 1

Dec 14, 2008, 06:30 PM
    Less to say on the phone with boyfriend
    Today I feel he doesn't have a lot to talk about on the phone. There was a time when we were both silent and didn't know what to say, and it's uncomfortable. I am worried. Is he losing interest on me? And before the phone call, he didn't respond my text for the first time. I texted him that he is very important to me, but he didn't say anything back.
    neverme Posts: 1,430, Reputation: 270
    Ultra Member

Dec 14, 2008, 06:35 PM

What age are you two?
    TrueFaith Posts: 1,202, Reputation: 313
    Ultra Member

Dec 14, 2008, 06:48 PM

Don't over think things :)

I use to have your problem

My girls use to send me emails with love you at the end.

One day she did not put that. And I thought it was over! HA! So yeah I spent a week going mental over that.

But thankful I learnt to control that and you should as well

There are so many things you can talk about.
    Then once all has been said. There is not much left.

Like if you ring everyday. I'm not being funny. But no ones life is so intresting they can keep a conversation up for 3 hours.

Take it easy relax.
    Maybe turn down the phone calls for a bit
    And phone him when you have something to talk about

Regards
    talaniman Posts: 54,325, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Dec 15, 2008, 09:13 AM
    You expect way too much, and are easily saddened when you don't get the quick caring response you need, and that is a sign of insecurity.

https://www.askmehelpdesk.com/search...archid=3473245

After going back through your other posts, you just may have a bigger emotional investment than he does, so your expectations are much higher than his are.

http://www.thefrisky.com/post/246-ha...nship/?cnn=yes

This is a good read that may help you.
    Romefalls19 Posts: 4,739, Reputation: 1130
    Ultra Member

Dec 15, 2008, 09:19 AM

Maybe you are talking too much on the phone, I know I HATE talking on the phone. Most guys don't like to sit on the phone for hours, if you listen in on a typicals guys conversation it goes something like this.

Guy 1: Yo man, what's up
    Guy 2: Nothing, just hanging out
    Guy 1: Want to do something?
    Guy 2: Sure stop by and we'll figure it out
    Guy 1: Sounds good.Later
    Guy 2: Later

That is over in a minute or less
    kctiger Posts: 3,653, Reputation: 1319
    Ultra Member

Dec 15, 2008, 09:31 AM

Got to spread the rep Rome, but that is clearly true. That is usually my typical conversation over text, to be honest. I try and avoid a phone convesation whenever possible, as I too hate it! Usually just pointless and a waste of time.
    Romefalls19 Posts: 4,739, Reputation: 1130
    Ultra Member

Dec 15, 2008, 09:32 AM

Yup I can say everything in one text that takes people like 5 minutes on the phone. Where I'm at, what I'm doing, who I'm with and when I'll be home.

Done and done

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Can I transfer my cell phone contact list from phone to computer? [ 6 Answers ]

Can I transfer my cell phone contact list from my cell phone onto my computer? I have a LG AX8600 cell phone. What type cord will I need to use for my computer and cell phone?

Hooking up new phone line to main phone box [ 0 Answers ]

I am hooking up a new phone jack into the "main phone line box" in my basement... need help... I will try to explain as clearly as possible... hope not to confuse everyone. General info that may be useful in answering my question: I currently have cabletelevision phone service modem etc... I...

Blocked Phone number calling wireless cell phone [ 4 Answers ]

Hello my name is Jessica. Is there anyway anyone can help me figure out a blocked number that is calling my cell phone? If there is anyway to find out who the blokced number is that is really calling me.

How to record phone conversations from phone to PC? [ 6 Answers ]

Is there an inexpensive way to record phone conversations directly to PC using the earphone or headset jack port on the phone to either microphone line in port or USB port on PC? Does it also require special software? Here's what I want to do: My friend and I want to record our phone...

Stolen phone - am I stuck with phone charges? [ 3 Answers ]

My cell phone was stolen recently and the guy who stole it called all over the place, adding about $175 in phone charges to our phone bill. I reported it stolen to Qwest, but they say the charges are still my responsibility. I am planning to refute the bill, but I don't know the correct...

View more questions Search