Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    tmobbink Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 12, 2008, 03:56 PM
    Green power light blinks on monitor, and no picture
    I cannot get a picture on my screen, and I cannot get the green light on my monitor to stop blinking, or go into resting mode. All the cords work great, because we hooked them up to my mom's montior and that worked.
    Scleros Posts: 2,165, Reputation: 262
    Hardware Expert

Dec 12, 2008, 05:46 PM
    See your monitor documentation for what a blinking green light means. If the computer and monitor cords were used with another monitor and an image was seen, then your monitor has an issue or is receiving a signal outside of its capabilities, e.g. the refresh rate is too high for the given resolution.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

92 accord oil light blinks [ 9 Answers ]

92 Accord LX with 166,000 mi. Well maintained (oil and filter changed every 4000 or less) The oil light began flashing tonight and went off at first when RPM reached over 1000. As the ride progressed (2 miles) the light remained on. The oil level is fine. What is making the light flash?

Won't power on, blinking green power light. [ 6 Answers ]

During a power outage last night, my computer was left on, now the computer won't turn on. The power light is blinking green. There is a surge protector in use.

Computer won't boot, but power light blinks [ 11 Answers ]

So I have this computer. It worked just fine for a while. But now it starts up, boots up into Windows just fine. After about 2 minutes or so, the computer will just randomly turn off. The power light will start blinking, constantly, once a second or so. I hit the power button, nothing happens. I...

Honeywell TH8000 red light blinks 4 time [ 1 Answers ]

Hello I have a Honeywell TH8000 thermostat with a Coleman heat pump and coleman variable speed electric furnace. Sometimes the thermostat emergency red light (top right corner) blinks 4 times in a loop. This can happen on both the Heat and EM Heat mode. I have searched the WEB for the info...

Oil light blinks [ 2 Answers ]

My 93 honda accord oil light keeps blinking

View more questions Search