Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    bandit-jedi Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 11, 2008, 03:49 AM
    My bank has frozen my account
    I found out yesterday that my bank has frozen my account and cancelled all of my direct debits.I was looking into getting an iva but nothing has been set up but the bank has told me that according to their records I am insolvent. I have just over £1000 in my account and can't get access to a penny of it,I also have a loan with the same bank and I asked them what happens when the monthly repayment is due and as there is no direct debit in place now as they cancelled it and as I can't access the money in the account how I'm supposed to pay it,they simply said I would go into arrears.has anyone got any advise?
    fdk1944 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Dec 30, 2008, 05:26 AM
    Go right away to a civil court and take out a order to show cause.. the court will direct you. They will provide a court date. At that hearing you, the collection agency and an the arbitrator will attempt to finalize an agreement. If that occurs, the judge will order the lien be lifted. This is the law in the us.. I don't know which country you are n, good luck, don't give up

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Frozen bank account [ 2 Answers ]

How long can they freeze your account and how long before they can freeze it again in New York

Frozen bank account [ 1 Answers ]

My bank account was frozen for a credit card I thought was written off years ago I go to court tomorrow what can I say to the creditors to release my account and get this issue resolved

Hi my bank account was frozen and I have direct deposit for my earrings and child support what do I need to do to get this resolved I was told that the can not hold my child support anus that I have to pay 30% of my wages to removed the freeze by the way am in New York

My account has been frozen by capital one bank through Rubin and rothman. Last statement I received before the judgement was levied against me was that the debt was for $1302. The card was only a $1000.00 limit which I eached and then did not pay while I was going through a divorce. However on my...

Bank account frozen [ 4 Answers ]

My bank account is frozen because of suspicious activities.My friend sent an online cash transfer to my account in the amount of 2500.00.How can I get it unfrozen.

View more questions Search