Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    geddeo Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 9, 2008, 09:58 AM
    Construction of block wall
    What are the construcrtion of building a block wall
    amricca Posts: 851, Reputation: 92

Dec 9, 2008, 12:00 PM

Pour a footing and set rebar, stack blocks and fill the cavities with cement... basic construction. Let us know what your doing and maybe we can help more
    wildandblue Posts: 663, Reputation: 57

Dec 9, 2008, 01:11 PM

Yes a concrete wall out in your garden would be different than a garage or the foundation wall for a house etc. Also have to consider your soil type, drainage and depth to frost line.
    ballengerb1 Posts: 27,378, Reputation: 2280
    Home Repair & Remodeling Expert

Dec 9, 2008, 07:09 PM

I don't think he is doing anything , maybe just taking a test or answering homework questions. We are getting these all of the time lately. People Google a question and search engines bring them here.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Pouring a concrete wall in front of a damaged cinder block wall [ 1 Answers ]

I need to repair a well house that has buckling cinder block walls. The well is below ground with a shed above it. The room is approximately 9' x 8' and 8' tall with cinder block walls and a concrete floor. The block did not have concrete poured in it when it was built, the blocks are beginning...

Construction of countertop wall [ 3 Answers ]

I am building a "pony wall" to have base cabinets butt up against. On the top of this pony wall I intend to have a raised countertop section. The wall will be constructed using 2x4's and both sides will be drywalled. The countertop I intend to use will be either corian or quartz and the with of the...

Concrete Block Wall Construction [ 1 Answers ]

I am looking at putting in a cinder block wall (50' x 6'). It is in Calif. And in a no freeze area. What is needed for the footing? Depth, width, filler, and re-bar? I think that it needs to be 12" deep and 16" wide with 6" of crushed rock as the base, not sure on the re-bar requirement. How...

Cinder block sitting wall construction help [ 1 Answers ]

I have contracted to have a cinder block with stone accent, and flagstone top installed. The wall is to be 24" high. The landscaper that I contracted with is using a sub on the wall. I over heard the sub telling the landscape company that he need more gravel and mortar for filling in the...

View more questions Search