Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    mikec88 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Dec 6, 2008, 08:09 PM
    Am I losing Interest in my Girlfriend?
    I been going out with my girl for 3 months now. We spend a lot of time together as we both go to the same school and she stays over my place at least twice a week. THings were great until recently. I began to feel like I was going through the motions with her. I find myself putting a lot of pressure on myself to be into it. For example, she was joking around like she usually does, and I just gave her a fake laugh to brush it off. Im just not as excited about the relationship as I was. I been worried about this change and its been on my mind lately.
    Will things go back to normal? Do we just need some time apart? Or am I losing interest in her?
    lisa45 Posts: 24, Reputation: 2

Dec 6, 2008, 08:13 PM

Yes, I think you are losing interest in her. This has been happening to me recently, I have been looking on the internet for ways to lighten up a relationship, to see if I would be interested like I once was.

If you really love her, you can try to make the relationship exciting, maybe even not see her a lot so when you do, it will be great.

But, if the relationship is still dull on your side, then sadly you might have to end it for the better.

Good luck.
    talaniman Posts: 54,325, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Dec 6, 2008, 10:55 PM

Will things go back to normal? Do we just need some time apart? Or am I losing interest in her?
    It could be all of the above. Not all relationships are forever.
    TrueFaith Posts: 1,202, Reputation: 313
    Ultra Member

Dec 7, 2008, 12:13 AM

Relationships are full of..

What ifs and maybes.

At least in the early stages

If you don't feel good with her and you have tried really hard.

Just make sure that your feelings are of your own actions and thoughts

And not of some other problems going on in your life

All the best
    timtim-awesim Posts: 54, Reputation: -2

Dec 7, 2008, 12:58 AM

So what if it is no longer exciting? Can't you just enjoy the companionship?
    TrueFaith Posts: 1,202, Reputation: 313
    Ultra Member

Dec 7, 2008, 01:29 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by ;
    So what if it is no longer exciting? Can't you just enjoy the companionship?
    Timtim

How old are you?

Just would like to get a feel of where you are coming from.

Early teens? Maybe..

The problem here kid. If you want companionship.. you can run off with you friends and play tag and stuff.

A relationship which is what our friend is in.

Is another thing. And while companionship.. is mostly used in a relationship
    Both partners must make one another HAPPY!

Key word!

If one of them does not feel HAPPY
    How can companionship work.
    If you are stuck with someone who does not make you happy.
    And is more like a friend.

Which will stop you from moving on and finding that special someone.

--Shakes Head--

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Afraid girlfriend is losing interest and going to finish with me [ 18 Answers ]

I know that this question seems to have appeared many times before on the forum, but I feel this situation is slightly different to the others. I'm wrecking myself with anxiety and paranoia. Here's a little background: I've been going out with my girlfriend for about 2 years now, and while...

Is my girlfriend ill? Or losing interest? [ 11 Answers ]

So this probably seems very much like a lot of the other concerns people have posted so before I start, I would like to express my appreciation to anyone who takes the time to read and respond to this. I am a member on other forums pertaining to my hobbies (totally unrelated to this) and have...

Losing interest? [ 11 Answers ]

Hi, me and my girlfriend have been going out for 10 months now... we used to have so much fun and I would always have fun talking to her... but the last couple of days I've been getting irritated with her very easily... n sometimes I feel like I don't know what to say and that I'm putting a lot of...

Is he losing interest? What do you think? [ 8 Answers ]

Well, First let me start by saying my boyfriend is awesome! He is great. We have known each other for over a year, and we have been together for 6 months. He always tells me he loves me and that he wants me to be his wife. We have never argued and he is really understanding, even if we don't...

I am losing interest! [ 3 Answers ]

I posted about a girl I care about earlier. Maybe it isn't love, but I have sacrificed a lot for her. Anyway, I didn't do anything out of the way to her and she seems to be falling away from me. She seems to bore me now. How do I spark back up the relationship. I don't want to loose her. ...

View more questions Search