Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    smoffitt92 Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Dec 4, 2008, 04:31 PM
    How long do ruptured blood vessles bleed for
    I think I ruptured or tore a blood vessal. I've been bleeding lightly for three days is this normal if it's a blood vessal? How much longer will it bleed if this is normal? Is it also normal to fing little bloody pieces of tissue in the light pink colored blood? Please help!

Check out some similar questions!

Is my period too long? Is it real blood or period blood? [ 8 Answers ]

I'm really worried. My period came a month early, I only have it once in two months. I have huge cramps and tylenol doesn't work but it usually does. The color and smell are different. The color is much lighter and clear and the smell doesn't have the usual scent, it smells more like the...

LaHayes rapture? Or, ruptured scriptural exegesis? [ 77 Answers ]

The Tim LaHay's celebrated Left Behind series follow the essence of John Darby's theological beliefs of multiple 2nd comings of Christ. Theories in this vein require 3 to 5returns of Christ. Where in scripture does it talk about the 3rd or 4th “Second coming of Christ”? Of course there are also...

How long is percocet detectable in the blood [ 2 Answers ]

I need to no how long percocet is decteable in a blood test ty

My dog shihtzu bleed blood from his penis occasionally [ 2 Answers ]

Why is my dog bleeding some blood and then droplets of urines from his penis at times?

Bleed brakes--max torque to close bleed valve screw? [ 1 Answers ]

Working on a '99 Miata. Changed the right rear caliper, but cannot find information on the maximum torque to close the bleed valve screw. My repair manual does not have this information nor the Kragen store nor the website of the manufacturer--Cardone. Any help will be appreciated. Thanks.

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.