Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    scaredmehelp Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 4, 2008, 11:18 AM
    2test negative late 2 months freaked out
    :(I have not had my period for around two months now I have taken so many pregnancy testand all say negative and still now sign of Aunt flow!! HELP! :confused::mad:
    Synnen Posts: 7,927, Reputation: 2443
    Expert

Dec 4, 2008, 11:29 AM

You should see your doctor.

There are OTHER serious problems, besides pregnancy, that can cause you not to get a period.
    LearningAsIGo Posts: 2,653, Reputation: 350
    Survivor

Dec 4, 2008, 12:25 PM

I agree. Time to call the doctor.
    GirlWSlingshot Posts: 224, Reputation: 21

Dec 5, 2008, 09:39 AM

Other than possible serious issues that might be causing your missed period, it could be related to your current nutrition or stress levels. But regardless, I have to agree with the other posters that it is time to see your doctor.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

2 months late menstrual 6 negative pregnancy test and no symptoms feel? [ 12 Answers ]

I'am 2 months late menstrual 6 negative pregnancy test and no symptoms feel? But I didn't yet go to the doctor for the check up.. because I'am afraid. And one thing more I don't like yet to become pregnant.

3 months late and negative blood tests [ 6 Answers ]

Ok so I am 3 months late for my period, I took urine tests and 2 blood tests both with negative results. My doctor only wants me to take a medicine to make my period come, when I am hesitant to because I have pregnancy symptoms. My breast have been sore for all 3 months and in the first two months...

No period for 3 months but all test negative? [ 9 Answers ]

Hi my name is megan and I haven't got my period for over 3 months now it made 3 months on the 4th of November I'm irregular but never this far along and I feel pregnant but my blood test and a lot of home pregnancy test are all negative does anyone have any advice for me?

Two months late, three negative test, but I'm having all the symptoms? [ 10 Answers ]

I'm two months late on my period, and I have also taking three pregnancy test and they have all showed up negative? But I'm have I'm hungry every hour or sometimes after I finished eating my stomach feels empty, (like I haven't eating in days). My sense of small has picked up I'm always tired and I...

2 months late, 2 negative tests. Could I be pregnant? [ 6 Answers ]

Hi there, I'll start with the dates... October 1st, I had my period (start day). October 6th I had to take the morning after pill. Then October 16th my former partner and I had unprotected sex again cancelling out the pill. Its now December 1st and I still have no period. Could I be pregnant? I...

View more questions Search