Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    fisha002 Posts: 23, Reputation: 1

Dec 4, 2008, 09:17 AM
    Eating disorder
    I think one of my friends have an eating disorder but I don't no how can I tell is she is and if she is what do I do ?:confused:
    bored987 Posts: 25, Reputation: 0

Dec 7, 2008, 12:26 AM

One of my friends had a eating disorder but I really didn't know until she told me about it but then I realized that it was sort of obvious you could be right if your friend: dosen't like to eat around other people, always gose to the restroom after eating, if she looks sick or week, if she is dizzy or even faints after such things as running. If you really think that she has a problem then you might want to talk to her parents and see if they have noticed anything or maybe see if you can get her to talk about by saying something like I saw this thing on TV about eating disorders, maybe she might need someone to talk to before she can get help

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Eating disorder? [ 3 Answers ]

Hi - Ever since last September, I've decided to lose weight. I'm 13 years old, and have lost 27 pounds. People always say how skinny I am, but when I look in the mirror, I don't see me as skinny... I just see an ugly, disgusting, chubby me. I'm also super obsessed with food... I'm into...

Eating disorder? [ 1 Answers ]

I'm not sure if I have one or not, but I keep taking self tests online and they say I'm something like "high risk" not really sure what that means but anyway. I just had a baby and before I had her I weighed 135 and while I was pregnant I went up to 168 now I'm at 145 and I feel huge! I can't help...

Possible eating disorder? [ 1 Answers ]

Hey I'm 16, female and I've always had self esteem issues to do with my body, as in I think I'm fat and I'm not although I can't really convince my subconcious that I'm not fat. I'm back at school now and have been for a week and everyday so far I have had, a coffee in the morning.. nothing at...

Eating Disorder [ 1 Answers ]

Hi I am apparentley suffering from anorexia. I don't like to call it anorexia myself but I am seeing a therapist and that's what he has diagnosed me with. I am 21 the problem has developed since the birth of my 8 month old daughter. Basically just wanted some advice off anybody who is or may...

View more questions Search