Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Ruth Redman Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 4, 2008, 09:15 AM
    Leather topped furniture repair
    We have several pieces of old leather-topped furniture (end tables, coffee table, etc). One piece has a fairly recent water spot on it. Is there any way to remove/repair that spot?
    KBC Posts: 2,550, Reputation: 487
    Ultra Member

Dec 4, 2008, 10:40 AM

I can't be positive,but I seem to remember something about using shoe polish to cover the stain.

Maybe you could try it in a inconspicuous area first.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Can you use lace curtains with leather and fabric furniture? [ 3 Answers ]

I'm redecorating and have a huge window in my living room with beautiful cream colored lace curtains. I want to get a black sofa to go with my red and tan walls. The carpeting is cream/tan blend. I plan to get a fabric chair and add pillows to match on the black sofa. Would my lace curtains...

History of leather top furniture [ 2 Answers ]

Can anybody tell me the history of leather top furniture, was it due to the lack of other materials during a war or something?

How do I repair tear on leather sofa [ 3 Answers ]

What is the best way to repair a rip on a leather sofa? The rip is about 5 inches long and is on a seam.

Mixing colors of leather furniture.(with pictures) [ 2 Answers ]

We have a saddle colored leather sofa that is 6.5 years old now with 2 matching ottomans. This is in a family room/gameroom of our house. There are no tables as a lot of TV watching/game playing etc. happens in the center of the floor - usually on bean bags. I would like to add a rocker/recliner...

Leather Furniture Repair [ 3 Answers ]

How do I repair a huge hole in leather furniture??

View more questions Search