Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Elimari Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 3, 2008, 12:39 AM
    Logarithm basics
    Express as a single logarithm. Log(3)11+log(3)7 igot the answer log(3)18. Need help
    Unknown008 Posts: 8,076, Reputation: 723
    Uber Member

Dec 3, 2008, 02:51 AM

Nope. Here's a model:

And further:

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Waiting to know the basics of it [ 3 Answers ]

I am 16 and don't know really anything about banking or what I should look for when opening a bank account. I want to know what interest is and all that goes on with a checking and savings accounts. Also- I have a prepaid debt card, I have an account with my father, but was wanting to switch...

Basics on NJ->NY Taxes [ 5 Answers ]

Hi, Forgive me if this has already been asked, but I'm somewhat new to tax filing... I live in NJ and will start a new job in NY soon. I've read past inquiries and there's mention of NJ credit that may offset the taxes paid in NY... 1. Does this mean that I only get NY taxed on...

Accounting basics [ 4 Answers ]

Is there any way to learn how to do all the balance sheets, income statements, and the debits and credits, I keep getting everything switched around. I just need to know how to keep everything straight. I have a final in that class tonight Thanks for the help!:confused: :confused: :confused:

Writing a Logarithm as a Single Term w/o a log [ 6 Answers ]

Hello, I need help solving this problem: "Write 10^(log3x^2+log5x) as a single term that does not contain a logarithm" Now, I tried to get rid of the log's by changing everything to a common log, but that just leaves trying a 0 to as X. This doesn't seem right. Can someone please explain...

Logarithm problem [ 2 Answers ]

Approximate: log a 16, given log a 2=.4307

View more questions Search