Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    cmata007 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 2, 2008, 10:14 PM
    Suspended Texas Drivers License
    I had my license suspended on 2-15-08 for third DWI charge... ( went to prison for 8 months ) I was pulled over and refuse breath test, must I wait 1 year till I get an occupational drivers license? I need to go to work and do not want to drive without a permit/license... 1 year is 2-15-09... do I wait till then?
    simoneaugie Posts: 2,490, Reputation: 438
    Ultra Member

Dec 2, 2008, 10:48 PM

Can you take a bus? Can you move to a place where you can walk to work? Could you carpool with someone and pay for part of the gas?

No, you don't want to be driving if your license is suspended. Drinking is probably not the best idea either. This situation may be frustrating but doing your best while in it, will make you tough.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Will my Drivers License be suspended for a year for no insurance ? [ 8 Answers ]

I was in a minor fender bender accident in the store parking lot. I had no insurance at the time. I exchanged drivers license and name and address with other driver. We didn't exchange insurance information though. Week later her insurance company calls me and wants to know my insurance co. name....

Will my license get suspended or not? [ 2 Answers ]

This is Tony from Florida; I have received 4 tickets with in the span of 3 months. My main question is how many times I need to do traffic school course to remove those 4 tickets, is it one time or 4 times. If I don’t do the traffic school course for the next few days will my license gets suspended.

Hit by a guy with a suspended license [ 13 Answers ]

I was involved in a traffic accident where the other guy hit me while I was on my road bike. Incidentally he was driving with a suspended license but the traffic officer blamed it on me, although I was the one who ended up in the emergency room,/now I'm not looking for some enormous reparation for...

Can your license be suspended for something you didn't do? [ 3 Answers ]

My husband got in a wreck 7 years ago and a judgement was issued against him. It was a multipal car accident. 1 of the lawyers for the accident not only put a judgement against him, but me also. She was the only one who suspended my license for it. I contacted the DMV, they said they only...

Suspended license [ 1 Answers ]

My sons license was suspended because he was in an accident with an uninsured vehicle. This happen in the state of Florida and he was 16 when this happen. How can he get his license back. He had no knowledge of the vehicle having no insurance Thanks padovaniv

View more questions Search