Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    deph085 Posts: 10, Reputation: 1

Dec 2, 2008, 08:53 PM
    Rash that comes and goes
    I have a small rash the comes on goes on my penis it's there for 2 days and all of sudden disappears then comes back later like 5-6 weeks and disappears last for less then 2 days and then gone again is this something I should be worried about already got tested for stds and I don't have anything, and my doctor says I'm fine, any reason why this keeps happening.?
    KISS Posts: 12,510, Reputation: 839
    Uber Member

Dec 3, 2008, 07:21 AM

Contact dermititis from laundry detergent.

Sweat. Use an anti-fungal powder when present.

I'll bet it's the latter.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Rash comes and goes [ 2 Answers ]

Hello, My 11 month old baby boy has had a fine red rash on his cheeks that comes and goes. It seems to really flare up when he's hot, after he wakes up, and sometimes after a bath. I've had doctors tell me that it's dry skin, and another one said my child was allergic to something. It's been...

Rash [ 3 Answers ]

Hello I was hoping that someone might be able to help me figure out why I have a rash on the back of my neck it looks like Poision Ivy so my boyfriend says I can't see it so I will have to take is word for it he also says that it is moving up the scalp, any idea what this might be and what caused...

Rash [ 2 Answers ]

My son has a these large red bumps that look like a boil on his arms and one is on his chest... he had a tattoo done a week ago and they had to shave his arm.. now its all broken out and oozing does anyone know what that could be...

View more questions Search