Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    ziesmer31 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Dec 1, 2008, 07:47 AM
    Sever upper right thigh pain
    My husband has this pain in his upper right thigh on the inside of leg from groin to knee. After this pain gets so sever, he will have seizure like activity. All major tests have been done and all have came back normal. He was in a car accident on nov.3, 2007. He had none of the problems before the accident. We've done eeg's, ct scans, mri. Nothing can be found for the problem. These seizure like activities can make him sleep for days. He is unable to function for at least a week to two weeks afterward.:confused:
    ziesmer31 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Dec 1, 2008, 07:52 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by ziesmer31 View Post
    my husband has this pain in his upper right thigh on the inside of leg from groin to knee. after this pain gets so sever, he will have seizure like activity. all major tests have been done and all have came back normal. he was in a car accident on nov.3, 2007. he had none of the problems before the accident. we've done eeg's, ct scans, mri. nothing can be found for the problem. these seizure like activities can make him sleep for days. he is unable to function for at least a week to two weeks afterward.:confused:
    also the inside muscle has big knots in it, maybe the size of a golf ball.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I found a large lump about the size of a baseball on my upper thigh? [ 2 Answers ]

I noticed a large lump on my outer thigh about the size of a baseball in diameter. It is not painful, nor have I experienced any trauma to my leg. I do have a cyst on my upper back. Suffer from high blood pressure as well. It is not hard. I plan to call my doctor on Monday, but any ideas what...

34 weeks and having sever abdominal and pelvic pain [ 3 Answers ]

I am 34 weeks pregnant and I have felt an increasing pressure in my pelvis in the past week or so. I feel like I have to hold the baby in my pelvis when I stand or walk. I am also having severe come and go pains in my lower pelvis, around my bladder. My whole stomach tightens and the pains usually...

Severe pain in groin and upper thigh [ 2 Answers ]

I have had severe pain for over 3 weeks. It is located on the inside of my right leg. In the past 2 weeks, I have been having severe upper right leg. It hurts to work or do anything pertaining to work in the house. Could you please help me? >Moved from Forum Help<

Inner thigh pain [ 0 Answers ]

I wake up at night with sever ripping in my inner thigh

View more questions Search