Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Kl92 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 30, 2008, 04:37 PM
    I like him, he likes me he loves her
    Im 16, I like this boy and he likes me, however he's in love with his 3month long girlfriend. He makes me like him even more by being so sweet and lovely to me, however its started to get sexual with him saying he wants to make me orgasm and to be honest yes I would like it but we both want it but we both know its wrong,, I'm so confused...

What should I do and what should we do? :(
    southerngalps Posts: 1,334, Reputation: 112
    Ultra Member

Nov 30, 2008, 04:56 PM

Be the mature person. Move on.
    You are only 16. You have your whole life ahead of you to find true love.

Concentrate on your priorities.

Best of luck ;)
    carmex Posts: 17, Reputation: 3

Nov 30, 2008, 05:01 PM

If he has been clear and honest that he's in love with his girlfriend, then you need to move on. He's not being fair to you or his "girlfriend" by leading you on or allowing his relationship with you move to that level while he's still "in love" with someone else.
    liz28 Posts: 4,662, Reputation: 1034
    Ultra Member

Nov 30, 2008, 05:14 PM

Don't entertain his thoughts because you already like him and being that he is involved with someone and if you two hook up it will only leave you heartbroken.

In life you are always going like someone and the person you like might already be taken. When this happens you move on and find someone that you can like who is single. Don't ever allow that person to cheat on his girlfriend with you because if he can cheat on someone he loves that makes him a dog and it could easily be done to you.

It seems like this guy only wants to have sex with you. Stay away from him and don't do anything with him. What do you think would happen if his girlfriend finds out? Sadly, some girls get mad at the other girl instead of the guy, don't get in the middle.
    jrsg Posts: 560, Reputation: 67

Dec 1, 2008, 05:21 PM

So he has a girlfriend who he "loves" and wants to get with you? Am I correct in that?

If I am, he sounds like a jerk. If he wants to cheat on his girlfriend, and plans on it, he isn't honest or fair to either of you.

Liz said it, he just wants sex from you. Move on, and forget him.
    Amz13 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 22, 2010, 11:30 AM
    The same thing happened to me. This guy got my number from someone but only started texting me after he started going out with his now almost a year long girlfriend. After he told me that he liked me I told him that nothing would happen while he was with his girlfriend and he understood. I still like him and we text every so often but I've started to move on.

Don't be the one that he cheats on his girlfriend with. You'll always be 'that girl' and if his girlfriend finds out and dumps him then he'll probably end up resenting you for it.

Good luck!
    shannonedmunds Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 15, 2011, 01:24 PM
    I was in this situation , he makes you fell so wanted? ;/
    And by doing that you fall for him more you just need to tell him straight and move on it is hard but it will be better then he won't be meesing anyone about
    emoryy Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 9, 2011, 11:58 AM
    I'm in your situation also.im 16 years old and I'm close to falling in love with a boy who has a 1 year old child and is screwing around with my best friend.I just found this out by the way.my heart is doing flips like its high off some exotic drug.this crazy ordeal is about finding the right person to love and find out if he honestly truly loves you, I have been screwd over so many times and I have kept doing the sam thing over and over again expecting a different result.thats insanity.I have done so much for this boy and it toatally ridiculous now.I still want to be with him and all,but I have no idea what to do.my best friend told me that he was a **** and I didn't give a crap.now look wheere in stuck at.I wish I would have listend to him because this is the second time he has tried to warn me about my poor judgement of guys.
    Good luck to you.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How can you tell if a guy really Loves/Likes You ? [ 7 Answers ]

I'm 17 years old I had a couple of boyfriends yeah but then I had some who told me that they loved me or just don't want to be in a long term relationship but I hate that because then its like wasting time I want to know what I'm getting into you know I don't want to waste time on a 3 or 4 month...

I like her.she likes me but loves her ex [ 4 Answers ]

There's this girl I like me and her started talking... then we start liking each other... then 2 weeks lata she tells me she's confused and still loves her ex... after that me and her don't talk as much like we used to... I don't know what to do... should I move on?

What do I do if my girlfriend loves me likes someone else? [ 10 Answers ]

My girlfriend and I have been going out for about 2 and a half months but lately we've been arguing. We're both in different schools and she told me she had this friend. She said she used to like him but then we started going out and she forgot about him. But lately they've been talking more often....

My girlfriend says she loves me but she likes somebody else. [ 18 Answers ]

My Girlfriend of 5 months says she loves me and she text me today saying "we need to talk", I said "about wat baby wats wrong", "i like sombody else", I was asking why what did I do wrong and she said "nothing i'm just 16 idk what i want", I am really hurt by this because on our 1st date I broke my...

How can you tell if a guy really Loves/Likes You ? [ 1 Answers ]

How can you tell if a guy really Loves/Likes You ?

View more questions Search