Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    J D G Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 30, 2008, 09:19 AM
    Mold smell
    I have a mold type smell from my kitchen drain I use city water and do not have a garbage disposer. What can I do?
    N0help4u Posts: 19,823, Reputation: 2035
    Uber Member

Nov 30, 2008, 09:29 AM

SOmetimes when my drain starts smelling bad I boil water and pour a box of baking soda down the drain and then pour the boiling water down the drain. Usually that works for me.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Horrible mold smell from tub drain [ 13 Answers ]

I've been here before about this. Was told to put baking soda, vinager, boil out drain and it should be fine... no such luck! It never did help and I'm at my wits end! This seemed to start about the same time as we had a new electric heat pump put in. The a/c is in a closet right next to the...

Mold smell in diswasher [ 2 Answers ]

I have a terrible mold smell in my ge profile dishwasher, although it looks totally clean inside. I called a plumber who flashed a light inside the dishwasher, sold me a bottle of BioOne, and handed me a bill for $140. The smell is still here, and my husband is not very happy with me for calling...

Mold smell in drain [ 2 Answers ]

We have a very strong smell of mold coming out of the drain in our bathtub. So far we have poured bleach down the drain, we've poured drain cleaner for plastic pipes down the drain, we've cleaned the drain. The smell just keeps coming back. The only way to stop the smell from filling the entire...

Mold smell [ 1 Answers ]

I think I have mold in my house. I can't see it but I smell something in some areas of the house. Can anyone tell exactly what mold smells like?

View more questions Search