iluvpink0710 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 29, 2008, 04:16 PM
    Belly button piercing
    I cannot tolerate pain at all.
    I got my ears pierced twice and that was fine
    And then I got my cartlidge pierced
    I wanted to pass out but it didn't hurt that much it was just a pinch
    But now I want my belly button pierced. [im sixteen years old]
    How long is the actually procedure and how long does it hurt.
    ericarenee Posts: 21, Reputation: 3

Nov 29, 2008, 04:39 PM

Heyy.:]
    I got mine done in the summer.
    And it hurt really bad. I'm really good with pain I have two tattoos.
    And other pericings.
    But I defidently think my belly button hurt the most.
    But percieing are always going to hurt a little and they depend on the person.
    sexyymandyy26 Posts: 9, Reputation: 1

Jan 27, 2009, 08:55 AM

heey x =]

I got my belly pierced 4 days ago. I'm 15 and I'm not very good with pain but I went through with it. Once your in there lying down its over in minuets. When I got mine done I felt everything and it only hurt a little bit for a few seconds but everyone is different and it also depends on the shop and how they do it.

hope that helps and good luck if you get it done =] x
    i_luv_blink182 Posts: 11, Reputation: 1

Mar 12, 2009, 02:20 AM
    Hi :) I got my belly ring done a couple years ago. I only have 2 piercings in each ear. The belly piercing was painful for a sec coming through the top part of skin above the belly button. After it didn't hurt at all, but I did remove it after a year cause it kept getting irritated and I do have a scar because of it.
    Bonita-- Posts: 301, Reputation: 17

Mar 12, 2009, 02:55 AM
    I've had my belly button done since I was 15 years old, I'm 19 now. I also have 2 holes in each ear, and I had my nose and labret peirced. Out of all of the peircings besides my ears my belly button was the least painful. You lay down and they clamp your belly button and tell you to breathe and you feel a sharp pain for like 2-3 seconds and then it's done. Mine got infected about a week after and it hurt but I continued cleaning it and it went away and it was all good. However, the skin has become very loose now but I don't know if it's anything bad or not.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Belly Button Piercing [ 8 Answers ]

I Was Wondering... Can U Pierce An Outty?

Belly Button piercing [ 3 Answers ]

Hi, well I got my belly pierced 5 days ago and I don't know if its infected.. its really red around the top and bottom... it hurts a little bit.. I don't know if its just irritated... to clean it I use bactrine and a sterile saline solution... help me please! I can't tell if I should clean it more

Belly Button piercing [ 15 Answers ]

Hi, well I got my belly pierced 5 days ago and I don't know if its infected.. its really red around the top and bottom... it hurts a little bit.. I don't know if its just irritated... to clean it I use bactine and a sterile saline solution... help me please! I can't tell if I should clean it...

Belly button piercing [ 5 Answers ]

Hi it's me again can I get it done with a gold earing because I'm alergic to silver and soe peopple have told me u can get it done with a gun

Belly button piercing! [ 2 Answers ]

I really want to pierce my belly button, but my parents would never let me! Does anyone know a store that has belly button piercing kits?? Please help me!! :confused:

View more questions Search