Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    jlover7251 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 29, 2008, 09:49 AM
    Can I get an ex boyfriend back when he is already datin another girl?
    My ex boyfriend an I broke up 10 months ago and since then I haven't stop trying to get back with him till 2 months ago. The last words I got from him was I love you but I'm not in love with you and I'm never going to get back with you because things are not going to work out.
    I went to a club 2 days ago and I saw him again after 2 months and he was holding hands with some girl I got mad and I tried fighting her then I fel bad and I apologized that's when the girl told me they been datin for two months, don't know what to do even though he was kissin her all night he still kept on looking at me and he said to me I would never be able to get a guy like him and that all the guys I kissed after him are loosers does that means he is jealous?do you think I have a chance to get him back even though he is already sein someone who probably likes a lot?
    JohnD212 Posts: 101, Reputation: 8

Nov 29, 2008, 10:06 AM

You have zero chance with him. You resulted to violence against someone he's moving on with. Do you really think this is attractive to him? People don't want drama in their lives and you're insisting on bringing drama to his life. You are most likely the least attractive person to him right now. Probably the only thing you've done in the last 10 months is push him further away and maybe inflate his ego a little with your attention.

It's time to grow up and stop acting like a school girl. Violence will only get you one thing... time in jail. If you ever hope to be healthy and happy with a good person you have to get control of yourself and yourself esteem. I'm sorry this is harsh but your actions are not adult in nature.
    talaniman Posts: 54,325, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Nov 29, 2008, 10:59 AM

He is not jealous but was doing a good job making you jealous.

Take a hint, leave him alone because its obvious he doesn't want you back. He has told you, and shown you, what else can he do, before you get it?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

The girl I really like has a boyfriend. What should I do? [ 3 Answers ]

I have known this girl for a while and we get on really well. She is everything that I want and am looking for in a relationship. We had been out a few times for drinks but had always been around other people so I had never really had chance to tell her how I feel. We would always flirt though so I...

I'm a girl, I kissed a girl, I didn't like it. Should I tell my boyfriend? [ 10 Answers ]

Me and my boyfriend are 19.. he's not a partier but sometimes I can be. I used to party and drink every other weekend before we started going out but I stopped when I started dating him because he didn't really like it unless he was around. Plus he doesn't want me doing anything that's bad for me...

Just got back with boyfriend of two years and he's back to doing the same thing that. [ 17 Answers ]

My boyfriend and I of two yeas just got back together on new years eve... we broke up for exactly two months... now its been just two weeks and he's back to doing the same thing that caused the breakup in the first place... he doesn't call/answer/and barely texts me... he uses the excuse that...

Me an my Boyfriend have been datin. [ 2 Answers ]

Me an my boyfriend have been datin for 4 or 5 years on an off an every time something happens we break up an maybe like a couple of weeks or maybe a month later we have gotten back together. The thing is now we've been through so much that I love him with all my heart but I'm not happy anymore an I...

How do I get my boyfriend back from the girl he cheated on me with? [ 6 Answers ]

I've been with my boyfriend since high school.. . We were each other's first everything. We came to college together and in our second year here started having problems. He said he needed time to think and figure things out but while he was doing that he was spending every night in her bed and has...

View more questions Search