Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Tj3 Posts: 3,028, Reputation: 112
    Ultra Member

Dec 14, 2008, 09:42 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by Credendovidis View Post
    For those who agree with that, I advice an urgent visit to a good optician ....
    Cred,

Why don't you prove that you have studied the Bible and thus know what you are talking about.
    Credendovidis Posts: 1,593, Reputation: 66
    -

Dec 14, 2008, 05:16 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Tj3 View Post
    Why don't you prove that you have studied the Bible and thus know what you are talking about.
    Tommy :
    Why don't you for once prove yourself to be a true Christian, who's life is based on love and forgiveness, instead of hatred and despite?

:D

Tj3 Posts: 3,028, Reputation: 112
    Ultra Member

Dec 14, 2008, 08:03 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Credendovidis View Post
    Tommy :
    Why don't you for once prove yourself to be a true Christian, who's life is based on love and forgiveness, instead of hatred and despite?
    Cred, I am not sure that you know what love and forgiveness is, but in any case, you are not my judge. I do not seek to please men but to please God.
    Alty Posts: 28,317, Reputation: 5972
    Pets Expert

Dec 14, 2008, 11:42 PM

Cred does know Tom, I've seen it, I've witnessed it, I've been on the receiving end of it.

Cred and I started enemies, we fought bitterly, even more than you and I Tom. I asked him to let by gones be by gones, he didn't bat an eye, he accepted what I asked and has never dredged up the past.

He does understand love and forgiveness, because he forgave me for my part in our war. Cred is a good man, a caring man, a man I'd be proud to know in real life. Of course my opinion doesn't mean anything to you because I don't read the bible or go to church.

You've given yourself a very small list of people that are acceptable to you. If they don't follow your faith, don't believe as you do, they're outcast from your life, your world.

You Tom have crowned yourself judge, but you aren't. You will be judged one day, of that I have no doubt, but will you pass judgement?

Let he who is without sin cast the first stone Tom. I am wiilling to admit that I shouldn't even be allowed to pick up a stone, much less throw it, but you think you have every right to throw rocks and you don't.

We are human, therefore we sin. Go to church and ask for forgiveness, look down on others and condemn them for their sins, but in the end, it's not up to you is it? It's up to God.

I'm not worried Tom, because I know God sees my heart. I believe, and that gets me through. You can't take that away from me, and it irks you to no end, because I don't follow your path, I won't walk behind you. I'm not a sheep, and I never will be. Either is Cred and it bothers you doesn't it? Why Tom? Why?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Where in the Bible? [ 63 Answers ]

Where specifically in the Catholic or KJV Bible does it say you cannot ever eat meat on a Friday and where specifically does it say the word 'Purgatory'? If the word 'Purgatory' is in the Catholic version of the Bible, why is it not in the KJV? Thank you. Zsuzsanna

Where in the Bible? [ 3 Answers ]

I am a Catholic and I am trying to remember but can't as to where in the Bible I could find about the story where Jesus gave three men pieces of silver (?), the pieces of silver represents the gifts that he left us. God said the number of silver is given according to one's ability. God would later...

Before the Bible. [ 29 Answers ]

Here is another thought provoking question about the Bible or lack there-of. I believe the Bible was written 300 years A.D. Let's take all the millions of people that walked the Earth before the Bible with all it's rules were even known to anyone. How did they know what rules to follow? Did they...

What does te Bible say about. [ 7 Answers ]

What does the Bible have to say about Marijuana smoking? I would love to know if it's a sin (I assume it is) and why... if anyone could help I would appreciate it! Thanks .

Bible Help [ 3 Answers ]

I am looking for the translation from the Hebrew, Greek and Aramaic Bible into English. There are so many versions, and I keep getting pointed in different directions. Please Help! I'm Catholic, and I want something the King James Version. Thank you!

View more questions Search