Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    msharris0826 Posts: 5, Reputation: 1

Nov 27, 2008, 10:07 AM
    80s or 90s animated children's movie
    Does anyone remember an 80's or 90's animated children's movie involving mice running from a cat or person in the kitchen of a castle? I just remember them running from table leg to table leg and then finally into a hole in the wall to escape. :confused: It also had cheese 80s 90s sound effects lol

Nov 27, 2008, 10:09 AM
    Correction--- Cheesy 80s 90's sound effects
    southerngalps Posts: 1,334, Reputation: 112
    Ultra Member

Nov 27, 2008, 10:24 AM

I know you probably would know if it was Cinderella...

But that was my first thought.

Nov 27, 2008, 10:30 AM
    I'll look for a clip and see if that is it, but I just remember the sound being reallly weird... I don't remember Cinderella sounding like that... maybe it was an old TV I was watching it on lol
    Xdeistx Posts: 5, Reputation: 1

Nov 27, 2008, 01:02 PM
    Could be "The Secret of NIMH"
    Xdeistx Posts: 5, Reputation: 1

Nov 27, 2008, 01:26 PM

The part I am talking about in "The secret of NIMH" is this:
    They are trying to sneak sleeping medication into the cats food bowl, and they enter the kitchen through a hole in the ground that happens to be under a cabinet. If you remember anything else about the cat - my next detail may help?
    The cat has a scar on one of his eyes, the cat I believe is grey. And the mice can actually talk, without the squeakiness like in cinderella
    check this out - this is a link to what I was talking

abouthttp://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CaipKtd7dwk&feature=related
    stellar_kar Posts: 71, Reputation: 8

Nov 30, 2008, 12:52 AM

Neko no ongaeshi (2002)
    Is it this? There's a whole scene where a cat has a girl on it's back and they run through walls

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Children's animated witch movie [ 5 Answers ]

Hello! There is an animated children's movie I always watched as a kid, so it was in the 1980s or early 1990's. I don't remember much, but I do remember this: It had a few witches in it (4-8 I think) There was a kid witch and she couldn't control her powers (she might have been a witch over the...

Animated children's movie from 90's [ 6 Answers ]

I only remember little bits of the movie and I've been searching for about a month to figure out the title of it. Maybe someone's seen it. Because it's driving me crazy. the basic plot is this boy floats around on his bed with his pet squirrel, a flying squirrel I guess because it wears a pilot...

Name of children's cartoon / animated movie? [ 1 Answers ]

I'm 20 years old now, and lately have been wondering what this movie was called I saw when I was a child. I remember vague details and will cite them as best I can. It was about a boy who I believe was going on some adventure. Throughout the movie there was a scene where someone (in a castle/...

Children's animated 90's movie [ 2 Answers ]

I am inquiring a question about a movie that I saw a while ago. I was about 13 or 14 when I saw it so I can't remember the title. The movie was Japanese I think, but it was about a young boy who has a dream at night and I'm pretty sure that he travels on his bed to a magical land. There is an evil...

Children's animated movie title [ 5 Answers ]

I have been trying to find the title of a movie that is for kids, I used to watch it in the 90's, but it could be older. It is animated and has a young boy who goes into a dream world on a flying bed or something. I think his name was nemo or memo or something along those lines. PLease help it...

View more questions Search