Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Crushed in Ohio Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 25, 2008, 07:29 AM
    She kissed my friend
    I have been in a relationship with an old high school sweetheart for the past 6 months. It has been a wonderful time in my life. I have fallen in love with this girl. Saturday night we went to a bar to meet a friend of mine for a couple of drinks before going to a movie. As soon as he came in she started kissing him on the lips right in front of me, like it was no big deal. After awhile my friend got up to go to the restroom and I asked her to knock it off. When he came back she informed him that she was not allowed to kiss him anymore. Then she started doing it again. As I watched in disbelief, she stuck her tongue out but thankfully my friend kept his lips closed tight. She must have kissed him 25 times in a 1 hour period. I took her straight home. The only reason she can give me is that she was drinking wine on an empty stomach. She only has 3 glasses. My friend tells me to send her down the road. But the last 6 months have been wonderful. I need some good advice.
    HistorianChick Posts: 2,556, Reputation: 825
    Ultra Member

Nov 25, 2008, 07:39 AM

Drunk or not, this is no way to act in a relationship. She is offering you excuses as to why she did what she did, its up to you if you want to set the precedent for future, "But, I was drunk, so it didn't mean anything."

I'm so sorry that this has happened. You shouldn't be treated like this... your friend is right.
    kctiger Posts: 3,653, Reputation: 1319
    Ultra Member

Nov 25, 2008, 08:02 AM

Send her packing. And your friend can't really offer advice, as he was an enabler to the entire situation. Neither of them would be around me anymore if that happened to me. People don't treat each other like that if they truly care about you. That is just low class.
    DeleteAndBan Posts: 39, Reputation: 3

Nov 25, 2008, 08:17 AM

I have a hard time even imagining this whole situation.

Me and my friend would have dumped her as soon as anything even close to this would happen, and have a good night out with only the guys.

a.k.a Where are your (_)(_)??
    jjwoodhull Posts: 1,378, Reputation: 239
    Ultra Member

Nov 25, 2008, 08:54 AM
    Move on. Alcohol doesn't make us do things we don't want to do, it just uninhibits us so that we can do the things we DO want to do. Sorry...
    liz28 Posts: 4,662, Reputation: 1034
    Ultra Member

Nov 25, 2008, 09:24 AM

What was your friend doing while she locked lips with him 25 times? If she can do this in front of you what do you think she is capable of doing while your not around?

I have drank plenty of times with my fiancé and his friends and never did no such thing.

Leave her alone and don't fall for her being drunk. The next time might be worst.
    Romefalls19 Posts: 4,739, Reputation: 1130
    Ultra Member

Nov 25, 2008, 09:46 AM

Can I pack her bags for you? Sure sounds like she likes to play the field a bit too much, drunk or not. Drinking is nothing but an excuse, not a good one but one that far too many people fall for.
    mommyoftwins200 Posts: 62, Reputation: 2

Nov 25, 2008, 09:47 AM

Kick her to the curb my friend.
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Nov 25, 2008, 10:16 AM

Sorry, she is pushing to see what she can get by with, she does that with you watching, *** you should have left her at the bar, what is she doing when you are not watching.

Leave her and move on.
    adam_89 Posts: 1,866, Reputation: 280
    Ultra Member

Nov 25, 2008, 10:39 AM

Bros before Hoes man. That is the only thing that you need to know in that situation!
    kctiger Posts: 3,653, Reputation: 1319
    Ultra Member

Nov 25, 2008, 11:32 AM

Bros before hoes? What about your friend? Did he ever try and stop her from kissing him? I don't see how he is made out to be the updstanding person in this situation either. I know she did wrong, but you can't kiss someone if they don't let you...
    Romefalls19 Posts: 4,739, Reputation: 1130
    Ultra Member

Nov 25, 2008, 11:33 AM

Both parties are wrong, a friend like that is why you will never need enemies. A snake in the grass is what this character sounds like

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I'm 16 and I've never been kissed [ 8 Answers ]

I'm 16 and I've never been kissed. I like to hang out with guys, because I like them more than girls, like as friends. I'm not a slut and I don't sleep around, I just find it easier to get along with guys. Anyway, any guy that I hang out with, that I don't like, always likes me. But when I find a...

Never Been Kissed... [ 9 Answers ]

I'm 17 and believe it or not I have never been kissed. I haven't even been in a relationship. I have never had a boyfriend. It's really depressing because all of my friends are always talking about their boyfriends. I think that I'm attractive. I know that it is partly my fault because it is really...

I kissed my friend and feel guilty [ 4 Answers ]

I've been with my boyfriend for 4 months. When he met me he knew what I was all about. Most of my friends are males. I grew up with a group of boys (I was a tomboy growing up, not anymore.. lol) and am still friends with them 'till this day. My best friend is a male for goodness sakes. My boyfriend...

I kissed my best friend,who is a girl,as am I,and we're not gay [ 7 Answers ]

Hello, I'm 15 and I spent the night at my best friends house last night.she is my all time best friend because she's always there to help me and listen to me.well as it got later I had a really bad anxiety attack and started crying,so she hugged me,then when I was okay again,we laid down to got to...

Best friend and I kissed, now very confused and concerned [ 4 Answers ]

I took my best friend out to the movies the other day because she's been having a rough time latly.Its always been a very close and often flirty friendship.so anyway halfway though the movie she starts to get very cosy laying against me and then gives me a peck on the cheek,with that I turn around...

View more questions Search