Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    m13d4s19 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 7, 2003, 12:13 AM
    Marriage with us citizen
    HI Dear Sir/Madam
    Well right now I am just a green card holder so I got to go more three year to get my US CITIZENSHIP and after that I will become us citizen and I am thinking to get married back home with mine girlfren and she is in ASIA .I was wondernig how long will it take her to get us citizenship and what are the process I need to follow and what document that I have to prepare so that she can get visa for united staets of america
    toyota1068 Posts: 16, Reputation: 3

Jan 29, 2008, 08:48 AM
    I think you have to get married first then petition her as your spouse. Or you can petition her as your fiancé and have her come to States and marry her here.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

US Citizen getting married to Colombian [ 2 Answers ]

Helllllooooooooo Help... I am a born US citizen with now dual nationality in colombia. I want to marry my girlfriend that I have been with for 2 years. We are both 25 with no kids, never been married. What are the steps I should take. I have already visited the INS website. But I want step by...

International Marriage in military.. Could Divorce... What do I do to save our marriage [ 7 Answers ]

My husband is in Germany serving the US Army and since November 14, 2005 he has been gone. I was supposed to go over there with him but yet to go. He says that he wants a divorce and when I try to get the real true reason out of him nothing works all he says is that I know why but deep down I have...

Marriage law between a Turkish citizen and Greek citizen [ 0 Answers ]

To whom it may concern ı would like to find out if a Turkish citizen gets married in Greece with a Greek citizen does the Turkish citizen has to wait and remain in Greece until her residant permit arrives? Doesn't she aloud to travel abroad before the resident permit document arrives? How...

F1-OPT-H1B(Indian citizen) [ 1 Answers ]

Hi, Need some help with my tax situation. Citizenship:India Came to US: Aug 2002 Have been in US since then. Worked on OPT status from March 2005 to September 2005

View more questions Search