Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    binx44 Posts: 1,028, Reputation: 88
    Ultra Member

Nov 23, 2008, 06:06 AM
    WildLife Management
    First off. I'm no little kid so don't assume please and thank you.
    (its happened before lol)
    I'm currently taking a wildlife and forestry conservation course and I've read over my PDF file four times now on upland birds. My exam is Tomorrow and the only things I can't find answers to are

Which of the following birds is no longer threatened with extinction?
    Is it the Lesser prairie chicken, the Greater prairie chicken, the Sage grouse or the Wild turkey

Upland game birds most often feed in the
    Morning. Early afternoon. Late afternoon. Or evening.

Could someone help me out please
    KBC Posts: 2,550, Reputation: 487
    Ultra Member

Nov 23, 2008, 07:26 AM

OK here are 2 sites for the Greater and lesser prairie chickens.

Greater and Lesser Prairie Chicken / Upland Birds / Hunting / KDWP - KDWP

Audubon WatchList - Lesser Prairie-Chicken

Pay close attention to the audubon site.

Hope this helped,

KBC
    Ultra Member

Nov 25, 2008, 04:49 AM

Thanks a ton. I aced the exam pretty much. Got one question wrong and it was not even one I was stuck on :D lol. 95% and the two 100% exams brings my average up to 98%
    KBC Posts: 2,550, Reputation: 487
    Ultra Member

Nov 25, 2008, 02:01 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by binx44 View Post
    Thanks a ton. i aced the exam pretty much. got one question wrong and it was not even one i was stuck on :D lol. 95% and the two 100% exams brings my average up to 98%
    Now that's the kind of news everyone loves to see!

Congrats on the average, Keep it up! :)
    Ultra Member

Nov 26, 2008, 08:00 AM

*grins* Aww thanks KBC. I'm trying. Its pretty intresting. I just started my section on waterfowl. :D

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Wildlife and forestry conservation [ 2 Answers ]

I've been seriously considering getting into wildlife and forestry conservation. What I was wondering was. What kind of money do they make and is there a large need for them. Wildlife officers in my area are so depressing. They ship them over from the other side of the provence because we don't...

HR Management [ 5 Answers ]

In The Past, The General Manager Was Responsible For Managing The Human Resources In The Organization. Today Almost Every Organization Contains A Dedicated Human Resources Department Led By A Human Resource Manager. Explain Why This Is So?

5 Min management course [ 6 Answers ]

:D MINUTE MANAGEMENT COURSE Lesson 1: A man is getting into the shower just as his wife is finishing up her shower, when the doorbell rings. The wife quickly wraps herself in a towel and runs downstairs. When she opens the door, there stands Bob, the next-door neighbor. Before she says...

Best Digital SLR for Nature & Wildlife Photography? [ 2 Answers ]

Hi! Ok, maybe not the very best, but I am trying very hard to decide between the Nikon D80 and the Canon 400D (XTi). I've ready many reviews, some lean towards Nikon, others towards Canon. Is one of these better (better image quality, colors, etc) for nature and wildlife photography? I would...

Management [ 10 Answers ]

Can you list any five most common/popular questions from management as a subject?

View more questions Search