Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    gara Posts: 117, Reputation: 26

Nov 23, 2008, 02:14 AM
    Should I talk to her
    All right , there is two girls they are sisters who moved around my nighperhood so I saw them one week ago they didn't came out in the first week but in the secound week they start going out from the house and they always sitdown together in park near us , they both sit together and have I pod and listen to music , so there is one night I was walking around and they came in front of me , one of them Looked to me in They eye so deeply and give me nice smile , as matter in fact they both looked me but I looked the one who is pretty to me so she gave me the pretty smile I ever seen and she the one who gave me the contact eye , so when I walked away next day I came around you know I became crazy when she gave me the eye , I Think She likes me because she always Looking at me but when I catch her looking at me she turn around hahah and that is funny , so yesterday I was walking near their house and I saw their room they were there together I think they both like me but the one I like she gave me smile again , so there is proplem I noticed they both like my style so they are always together walk together I can't sprate them and I'm to shy to talk two sisters girls who like me in the same time I can't choose the one so the other one feel jelous you know so what can I do I need help?
    Musicluver1998 Posts: 6, Reputation: 0

Nov 23, 2008, 05:54 AM
    Well, if you like one. Why don't you talk to her (introduce your self) If the other girl likes you, but you don't like her, try getting to know her better. Mabye you do like her. If you only like one, do not have the other feel left out, ask her if you can be friends, but still invite her over along with the girl you like. If you like them both, try working out something (Ex: You date one girl for one week, you date the other the next week.) On holidays, you can talk to both of them.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Will he ever talk to me again? [ 4 Answers ]

For the last 2 months I was with this guy it was brilliant we got on so well we had such a good time. We had a cuople of arguments but nothing major and mostly occurred when I was drunk and it was over me disrespecting him. Last weekend I hadn't really spoke to him much as his phone was cut off and...

Kid who won't talk for himself but will copy how other people talk [ 2 Answers ]

Hello, I saw this movie years ago, on HBO, I never caught the name of the movie, and then the power went out, I never saw it again.. The movie was about this boy who was wouldn't talk or he couldn't talk. He could however copy peoples voices, and talk like them, exactley like them.. does anyone...

Need to talk to someone [ 1 Answers ]

I live at a "corporate suites" residence for now over 16 months and I have been blamed for things by the "resident manager" that me and my girlfriend are not guilty of doing. The latest problem is that she has blamed me and my girlfriend for damaging the inside of the microwave because the inside...

What do I talk about! [ 4 Answers ]

Hi, I have a boyfriend but I just don't know what to talk about with him I'm really shy and nervous when he's around. What should I talk to him about he's like an emo/mosher HELP!!

Talk to me [ 4 Answers ]

Well I found this girl what is a good way to pop the question;) ;)

View more questions Search