De Maria Posts: 1,359, Reputation: 52
    Ultra Member

Dec 13, 2008, 12:43 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by arcura View Post
    De Maria,
    Good points.
    Good question.
    Fred
    Thanks Arcura. Thanks for posting this good and thought provoking topic as well.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Judgement by default, now trying to enforce judgement [ 2 Answers ]

Received a judgement by default... by cavalry portfolio... a debt collector service. Now they had a sheriff show up at my home due to a levy, and theyb assessed my assests. Can they do that?

Unaware of default judgement /cause of judgement [ 2 Answers ]

A few days ago, my husband was called by a collection agency informing him of a default judgement of over $8,000 which he had no prior knowledge of. The default judgement was 12/2005. He was told that it was for a credit card he had in 1996. He sincerely believes that he was the victim of identity...

Texas - CC Judgement Can They Put Judgement Against Husband's Property only his name [ 1 Answers ]

Have been sent a summons and contacted attorney. While discussing lump sum settlement they hung up and said they would see me in court. I have tried to call back with no response. Can the judgement in court be put against property that is only in my husbands name?

Twiced Judged [ 3 Answers ]

Can a place of business in which you owe a debt submit a previously filed judgement against you again and receive another judgement just because they added it in a different referance number and a different amount?

Judgement [ 2 Answers ]

Is there any alternative to a judgement? Once a creditor gets a judegment are they entitled to take income tax returns, sales from your home prior to the mortgagee and realtor being paid, garnish wages? How do you have a judgement removed and stop the creditor from renewing every so often?

View more questions Search